Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 62

  1. #25
    db306 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.???
    Posts
    98
    Would love to but little tight this month on funds!:17: Can you give any info on what it says or if there might be any upcoming leaks for the 9530??:hail:



  2. #26
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by db306 View Post
    Would love to but little tight this month on funds!:17: Can you give any info on what it says or if there might be any upcoming leaks for the 9530??:hail:
    No can do. Sorry.

  3. #27
    teostar's Avatar
    teostar is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow teostar On Twitter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jamaica
    Device
    9550
    OS
    1015/latest hybrid
    Posts
    200
    comn guys thow us a bone here.... ya'll relly want us to jump ship???



  4. #28
    db306 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.???
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by teostar View Post
    comn guys thow us a bone here.... ya'll relly want us to jump ship???
    Must be real Top Secret stuff!
    Posted via mobile device

  5. #29
    teostar's Avatar
    teostar is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow teostar On Twitter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jamaica
    Device
    9550
    OS
    1015/latest hybrid
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by db306 View Post
    Must be real Top Secret stuff!
    Posted via mobile device
    yea, or they're trying to use suspense to keep us holding on



  6. #30
    MajikUF's Avatar
    MajikUF is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Device
    Storm 9530 Unlocked
    OS
    5.0.0.797
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by teostar View Post
    yea, or they're trying to use suspense to keep us holding on
    Well, whatever. They (vzw, leakers, whomever) have until 29 April to release something worthwhile, or I will be incredible bound.

  7. #31
    Marsh511 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.00.328
    Posts
    20
    Where can I find the Lyr .591 hybrid for the 9530? I can only find up through .548. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MajikUF View Post
    I will keep my S1 until the HTC incredible or Nexus One comes out and I will decide which of those to jump to. I can say the Lyr .591 that I am running is screaming, however. I couldn't believe how fast it was when I loaded it up.

  8. #32
    kewlaruba is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow kewlaruba On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oranjestad, Aruba
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.570
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsh511 View Post
    Where can I find the Lyr .591 hybrid for the 9530? I can only find up through .548. Thanks.
    http://www.bbhybrids.net:22:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •