First of all, thank you everyone here for the great work. First blackberry and absolutely love it. Learn a lot on this thread.
So to the question at hand. I accidentally got water on the phone saturday. Immediate battery, SIM card, and media card pull and used cool blow dryer on phone for 15 minutes. Got the screen to work again (flickered and shut off after water spill). Phone works great but it seems that the memory card is not detected in the phone or by the computer. shut off phone, media card out, battery pull, media card in, battery in. No such luck. Any thoughts?