Which Hybrid works with a unlocked tmo storm 9530?

Thread: Which Hybrid works with a unlocked tmo storm 9530?

aRose24 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Which Hybrid works with a unlocked tmo storm 9530?

Ive been searching around for a few days and havent found the correct hybrid to go with my unlocked storm 9530 for tmobile.Im running .419 on it. Is there a newer OS out i should have? Anyway. I tried to get v10 but i couldnt locate the loader file. Than I came to find out it doesnt work with tmo. So if you could please tell me which one is the best and which one would work.

Also what exactly is the hybrid... what does it contain and what does it do?
    If you cant tell im new to the bb storm. I had a curve before but traded it for the storm. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by aRose24; 03-04-2010 at 09:39 PM.

sunkast Guest
    I'm not 100% sure. You said you're using 5.0.0.419 correct? I know in the past there were several versions that did not work, resulting in a no circuit error.

A hybrid contains a combination of more than one OS that are mixed together. It could be as few as 2, or several different versions. Usually hybrids try to mix and match the best of OS versions. IE one version something works a little bit better than another. But mixing in files from another version help.

Device
    BlackBerry Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes im using 5.0.0.419 is that good enough? or will a hybrid make it even better?
    I cant seem to find an answer to my question :no:

sunkast Guest
    A hybrid may help, but it's one of those things you just have to try yourself. Truthfully, I've seen too many people try to run a 9530 on T-Mobile for it to ever work out well in my opinion.

Device
    BlackBerry Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Well I guess i was looking for someone that has a storm 9530 with tmo and knows what hybrid will work. Or someone that created the hybrid and knows it will work with tmo. The storm on tmo is working great. I dont have any complaints. I also didnt want to have to go through all the hyrbids. Thatll take for ever. I thought id get an answer right considering this is the website where the hyrbids originate from. Weird.

Atomic.18 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    Ask me.
    Device
    Storm2 952
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    the latest hybrid with sfi.419 / 497 ooak. great battery life