Thread: Calls not working

thetruth is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Thanks to everybody for helping me out. Im just glad that I can make calls again.

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth View Post
    Thanks to everybody for helping me out. Im just glad that I can make calls again.
    Any time. Hope v4 works out better for you. If you any other problems let us know

PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    I've arrived to the conclusion that my storm doesn't like leaked OS's anymore. I tried the v4Hybrid and the calling issue came back. I tried straight .113 (never had problems with it in the past) and the calling issue is there. I just went back to .75 and the calling issue is gone. I'm mad that I have to stick with .75 in order for my phone to work properly. I just don't understand what could have happened. In the past all leaked OS's worked fine.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    I've arrived to the conclusion that my storm doesn't like leaked OS's anymore. I tried the v4Hybrid and the calling issue came back. I tried straight .113 (never had problems with it in the past) and the calling issue is there. I just went back to .75 and the calling issue is gone. I'm mad that I have to stick with .75 in order for my phone to work properly. I just don't understand what could have happened. In the past all leaked OS's worked fine.
    If I were I would call VZW and tell them your phone is messed up and ask them for a replacement one. Something doesn't seem right with it.

PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    I just find it weird that ever since yesterday the leaked OS's won't work properly but if I go back to .75 everything is normal. I hate being back on .75

PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Problem Solved!!!!! What I had to do to get the call audio working again, is I made a call with the headphones plugged in. During the call, I unplugged the headphones and now I am able to make call through the phone. Im happy to be running .132 I was miserable with .75

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Problem Solved!!!!! What I had to do to get the call audio working again, is I made a call with the headphones plugged in. During the call, I unplugged the headphones and now I am able to make call through the phone. Im happy to be running .132 I was miserable with .75
    That's good info to know in case someone else runs into the same issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12