Thread: BES connection

harrypotter2009 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    storm9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

BES connection

I downloaded .109 yesterday. Just after the download the device was able to communicate with BES but has lost the connection with BES since then. I did the battery pull and tried to activate enterprise but it gives me error and asks me to contact the system administrator. In past when I had similar issues I have activated the BES after battery pull and it always worked but not this time. Any thoughts will help. Thanks.

bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by harrypotter2009 View Post
    I downloaded .109 yesterday. Just after the download the device was able to communicate with BES but has lost the connection with BES since then. I did the battery pull and tried to activate enterprise but it gives me error and asks me to contact the system administrator. In past when I had similar issues I have activated the BES after battery pull and it always worked but not this time. Any thoughts will help. Thanks.
    Do you have your DM on the computer where your corporate Outlook resides?

bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Liked
    5 times
    The reason I ask is that depending on how your BES Admin has it set up you may only be able to activate through the DM, if however the Admin has wireless activated then you may have to ask for a new password (these are usually good for 48 hours)

Donbp is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes, if you VPN in to your corporate Outlook you should be able to just do a sync from DM and that should start the Enterprise Activation automatically.

bbtron is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    After the install you have reactivate them on the BES. Im the blackberry enterprise admin at work, and ive upgraded around 15 storms. After each one ive had to reassign a password and reactivate them. If the outlook doesnt work, you will have to call and get a new password.