Thread: modifying the cdma folder...?

teostar is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow teostar On Twitter
    Device
    OS
    1015/latest hybrid
    Liked
    9 times

modifying the cdma folder...?

After trying every hybrid out there and doing own little java swapping. I've come to the stage where in tired of java mixing and matching. My s1 is running sweet an I doubt there's gonna be any real improvement until the new browser comes out.
    So wats left that's hasn't been done to really make us luv our berries? CDMA moding! Comn there must be sum 'evil genius' out there with sum free time to invest in improving out bb experience. Especially for us unfortunate few with 9530s who they seemed to have forgotten wen they're planning OS upgrades. :-(

So let's hear for the experts.... Wats can u do for us in the signal strength department?
    Posted via mobile device

ShimmyShine is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow ShimmyShine On Twitter
    PIN
    Just ask!
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by teostar View Post
    After trying every hybrid out there and doing own little java swapping. I've come to the stage where in tired of java mixing and matching. My s1 is running sweet an I doubt there's gonna be any real improvement until the new browser comes out.
    So wats left that's hasn't been done to really make us luv our berries? CDMA moding! Comn there must be sum 'evil genius' out there with sum free time to invest in improving out bb experience. Especially for us unfortunate few with 9530s who they seemed to have forgotten wen they're planning OS upgrades. :-(

So let's hear for the experts.... Wats can u do for us in the signal strength department?
    Posted via mobile device
    As much as I'm aware you can't edit the .cod files because of the signing. There are security checks put in place to make sure we can't do this.
    "Shimmy, I love it when you talk nerdy to me!" - Natemz

teostar is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow teostar On Twitter
    Device
    OS
    1015/latest hybrid
    Liked
    9 times

Unhappy

:irked: guessed dat much.