Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Device
    storm
    OS
    Question for you, I was just down to Mexico last week. I could get email only, no text or phone service. I have also lost phone service in Cuba. This has happend since I started using third party OS. I am also with bell. I am running 9530-451 hybrid right now. Any one else having this problem?

PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by gregdav View Post
    Question for you, I was just down to Mexico last week. I could get email only, no text or phone service. I have also lost phone service in Cuba. This has happend since I started using third party OS. I am also with bell. I am running 9530-451 hybrid right now. Any one else having this problem?
    Question for you...do you have the roaming sim card installed in your phone? If not then you will have limited data service and absolutely no phone service. A pain in the a$$ but well worth the security.

Device
    storm
    OS
    I had the bell sims card in, it used to work in Cuba, until I changed the firmware. When in Cuba, I now have to use a Cubacell sims card from the company I work for. My storm is unlocked.
    Last edited by gregdav; 03-10-2010 at 09:06 PM.

PIN
    ch me. I must be dreaming.
    Device
    Bell Mobility Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes weekly
    I didn't use data while in Mexico. The costs are ridiculous ($50 / MB). I simply turned it off. I am using a hybrid OS but my phone is not unlocked.

No problems with voice and text messaging.

I also have the global SIM card provided by Bell.
    Last edited by acme anvil; 03-10-2010 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Clarification

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12