try this delete your browser cache
history and cookies, everything in the browser
run mem cleaner
remove the mem card...if you get an error during the backup process, what it says?
Originally Posted by Pain Producer
Try through the DM, to backup the autotext.ipd only then clear its contents in advanced backup area. Do a regular backup of everything then restore the autotext back again.
No go. Everything is clear and still stops in the same spot. Any help or ideas I will try. Sorry I know this is off topic
Auto Text Data Version. It will not let me clear it when it is on the BES.
I was off the BES this morning and I was still getting error. It hasn't let me back up
Go into the advanced backup and uncheck the keystore options database and run the backup... If it fails on something else, uncheck that too...
This may seem slightly tedious, but once you're done with one backup without these databases that were giving you errors, you can run a regular backup with every database selected
try doing a selective backup and keep aut of it the things you dont want to be backed up
To create a selective backup, follow these steps:
1. Cradle your device. If you have a password enabled, you must enter it before your device will connect to the desktop.
2. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager and double-click the Backup and Restore icon to bring up the Backup and Restore dialog box.
3. Click Advanced... . In the Backup/Restore dialog box that appears, you can select individual databases to back up from your BlackBerry by selecting them in the "Handheld Databases" box on the right, then clicking the left arrow button to copy them to the "Desktop File Databases" box on the left.
4. You can also use the Backup/Restore dialog box to edit your Address Book on your desktop computer. For instructions, see the Knowledge Base document With a BlackBerry, how can I edit the Address Book using BlackBerry Desktop Manager?
5. Once you have selected all the databases to back up, from the File menu, select Save or Save As... to save them to an .ipd backup file.
i know you know all above steps but just to reference
Trying now. Thanks Neo
I had the exact same problem, it's in the DM. You need to remove DM completely and reinstall either from the website or the disk, not you're os on you're computer but DM, dont reinstall it over uninstall it and reload it. That will fix it, selective backing up of sections works but not a fix.
Awesome Gatewayad, Finally...:D