Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Device
    storm 1
    I semi agree as well but if the phones had more memory I think the tab function would be better. I actually use the tab function on opera a lot and I like it.
    Posted via mobile device

PIN
    307959E6
    Device
    Antique 9530
    OS
    Whatever works today
    That was mainly my point, the devices don't have the processing power nor the memory to perform well in a tabbed browsing environment. If they could do these things, I think RIM or the carriers would have included tabbed browsing in the OS.

Device
    Javelin 8900
    OS
    So there's no tabs browsing in BB OS 5.0.0.461 yet ? I installed the new OS 5.0.0.461 for my Javelin, and still there's no tab in the native browser... so where the multitab browser everyone talk about ???

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by purakrisna View Post
    So there's no tabs browsing in BB OS 5.0.0.461 yet ? I installed the new OS 5.0.0.461 for my Javelin, and still there's no tab in the native browser... so where the multitab browser everyone talk about ???
    I think RIM had issues with it, so that feature never made it into the official releases. Plus now RIM is focuses on a WebKit based browser.

Device
    Javelin 8900
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    I think RIM had issues with it, so that feature never made it into the official releases. Plus now RIM is focuses on a WebKit based browser.

Oh so that's why I can't find any Tab option on the Browser Menu, now its clear for me that the MultiTabs browser issue just a RIM's plans that never come true... Thanks for the answer !!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12