Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Device
    9530/Droid
    Interesting mine started doing that about a week ago, i thought i put the screen saver on not exactly centered except i dont see any part of the screen saver anywhere off the screen. Mine seems to do it just when i click near the corner by the lock button at the top.

PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Interesting mine started doing that about a week ago, i thought i put the screen saver on not exactly centered except i dont see any part of the screen saver anywhere off the screen. Mine seems to do it just when i click near the corner by the lock button at the top.
    I would call VZW too on this, have them send you another one.

Device
    9530/Droid
    Yea you are probably right, took the screen saver off... same sound... :damnit:
    The problem is my storm runs great and i dont want a refurbished one. I guess i'll call them tomorrow and cry. :crying:

PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Yea you are probably right, took the screen saver off... same sound... :damnit:
    The problem is my storm runs great and i dont want a refurbished one. I guess i'll call them tomorrow and cry. :crying:
    I know the feeling, ya get one the way you want and now you have to change it, and sometimes change it again.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12