blackberry won't turn on?
ok well this isn't really off topic but i posted here anyway. Tried to turn my 9530 on today and the battery with the lightening bolt came up (has happened before when the battery was totally drained). Well this sucker has been charging now for about an hour and when it's plugged in the red light comes on and my computer notices it. I"M JUST NOT ABLE TO TURN THIS THING ON YET!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone here on any ideas?
Last edited by watkins; 01-07-2010 at 04:58 PM.
well there goes me switching back to my berry to see if I missed it anymore.
Are you trying to charge it on the computer?
yeah i'm trying to charge it on the computer. when the battery/lightening bolt came up that was on my car charger.
Could be that the usb port you're using doesn't have enough juice to charge the BB... I would try plugging into the wall to charge it before going nuts trying other stuff.
Oh I missed what you said about the car charger... sorry!
Last edited by TommyGrubz; 01-07-2010 at 05:17 PM.
if i only had an outlet charger with me at this time. I do have another storm sitting at home and several batteries so if worst case i will throw it in the trash
1. Remove the battery.
2. Free phone from any type of plug-in devices (i.e. charger or usb).
3. Push the red END/Power Button and hold for approximately 10 seconds.
4. Plug in charger (ensure charger is connected to electrical outlet).
5. Press the red END/Power Button again for 10 seconds.
6. While charger is still connected, replace battery.
7. Press down on END/Power button until red light goes off.
8. The screen will flash and a small timer icon will appear.
Tags for this Thread