ok well this isn't really off topic but i posted here anyway. Tried to turn my 9530 on today and the battery with the lightening bolt came up (has happened before when the battery was totally drained). Well this sucker has been charging now for about an hour and when it's plugged in the red light comes on and my computer notices it. I"M JUST NOT ABLE TO TURN THIS THING ON YET!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone here on any ideas?
USB Charging threw the Computer is Much Slower, Same for a car charger i know this from experience.. its best you have a wall charger as it charges faster, make sure your charge your phone until the lighting bolt goes away, thats the indication the battery is full. and to increase battery life. charge your phone only when its low and let it charge all the way without any interruptions