Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I thought you were the one that posted it?
    I was LOL but then a couple people were having issues so I waited since 2.08 was good for me. Then I just forgot even though the issues were fixed :lmao:

Device
    Storm
    OS

Free autorotation lock app

This is a free app that works similar to stoptilt. It disables the auto rotation in different screens

ORIENTATION LOCK

Device
    Tour
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    sorry to get off topic,but is there a way i can turn off the power steering on my car?
    Drain fluid However above certain speeds cars turn off the power steering as far back as 1994 like my taurus had theres a sensor on the steering rack when above certain speed (above 25 i think) ps is turned off no need for it and some other reason. Just thought id throw it out there for hahas

Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBC
    Quote Originally Posted by nolimitzr1 View Post
    Drain fluid However above certain speeds cars turn off the power steering as far back as 1994 like my taurus had theres a sensor on the steering rack when above certain speed (above 25 i think) ps is turned off no need for it and some other reason. Just thought id throw it out there for hahas
    Now you need to change your blinker fluid and rotate your muffler clamps and you will be in business.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345