Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PIN
    jus ask
    Device
    storm
    OS

Thumbs up im just floored

Quote Originally Posted by Blaaacks_Berry View Post
    :grouphug: Im a man of my word payment sent. I might not make the techsupport team but i"ll do my part to help people on this site :dunce: when possible! :usa2:
    thought maybe someone sick of storm would list.......i thought give it one last check........i really didnt think there were still good peolpe even out there............Blaaacks berry......you are the beez nees:grouphug:

PIN
    jus ask
    Device
    storm
    OS

Wink two m's maybe?

:grouphug: Im a man of my word payment sent. I might not make the techsupport team but i"ll do my part to help people on this site :dunce: when possible! :usa2:
    paypal shows zero i dont have any idea why it didnt work did you notice theres two m's in cammeron?

Device
    Storm
    OS
    The latest hybrid....

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by cammeron1978 View Post
    paypal shows zero i dont have any idea why it didnt work did you notice theres two m's in cammeron?

Check your email account.

PIN
    jus ask
    Device
    storm
    OS

Thumbs up ooopps

Check your email account.
    ima jackass didnt realize i had to (accect payment)....sent and bought a coupla things but never accecpted money from anyone

AND THANK YOU BLAAACKS BERRY YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON....11 more and i can order my screen thank you thank you thank you thank you

Device
    Storm
    OS
    The latest hybrid....

Talking Anytime........

Quote Originally Posted by cammeron1978 View Post
    ima jackass didnt realize i had to (accect payment)....sent and bought a coupla things but never accecpted money from anyone

AND THANK YOU BLAAACKS BERRY YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON....11 more and i can order my screen thank you thank you thank you thank you
    Like I said just doing my part.:usa2: Hope you get a screen. Atleast let us know if you do.:beerchug:
    Last edited by Blaaacks_Berry; 04-20-2009 at 12:16 PM.

PIN
    jus ask
    Device
    storm
    OS
    [QUOTE=Blaaacks_Berry;15677]Like I said just doing my part.:usa2: Hope you get a screen. Atleast let us know if you do.:beerchug:[/QUOTE

Oh i will ill b chimin in.i've learned alot and can still hopefully contribute....actually anyone know how to make a link to my OS cuz it was rockin on gsm...EDGE users would LOVE it

BTW it is on my comp and i know how to find it i just dont know how to post a link

PIN
    jus ask
    Device
    storm
    OS

Unhappy nice.some people

some dude at CB says hed sell one and that he gotta 199 for two deal i thought cool price ofa screen and i can geta whole fone .......then he says he wants 370.00 plus shipping....nice eh.not really the guy couldnt have been more rude eithet....i think this is it ima end up with some stupid a** nokia or somthin.........i guess thanks for the efforts all
    Last edited by cammeron1978; 04-20-2009 at 12:43 PM.

Device
    Storm
    OS
    The latest hybrid....
    What do you expect that look at what site you was on.:cool2: Its gotten out of hand over there.:spam:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast