futurePharmD is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    OS 5.0.xxx
    Liked
    0 times

Incipio question

I was looking for same advice when it comes to a case. I was reading the thread on the incipio feather, but it doesn't seem to offer the full coverage that I am looking for. Incipio has a product the SILICRYLIC case that I am very interested in, but wanted to know if anyone here has had experience with this product or one they would recommend over it? Thanks everyone in advance.

cruznthru is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by futurePharmD View Post
    I was looking for same advice when it comes to a case. I was reading the thread on the incipio feather, but it doesn't seem to offer the full coverage that I am looking for. Incipio has a product the SILICRYLIC case that I am very interested in, but wanted to know if anyone here has had experience with this product or one they would recommend over it? Thanks everyone in advance.
    I bought a hard plastic case from the Verizon store, think I paid 18-20 for it. Works great, use it with a generic magnetic holster. When you drop the device (and you will) the case acts as a shock absorber of sorts. After initial impact, the case usually comes apart. The Incipio looks as though it will stay intact, I just don't have the patience to wait on shipping..