Storm not changing time.

Thread: Storm not changing time.

jrodela is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Liked
    0 times

Storm not changing time.

I recently upgraded to os .114 v3.5. I travel a lot and I noticed that my Storm will not change time automatically when I am in different time zones. I checked the setting and have it set to take time from the network. On the clock settings page the network time shows correctly for the time zone that I am in, but the Storm won't display it. It will only show the time for my set time zone. I even tried the blackberry setting ,update time option and did a couple of pulls to see if the os was the problem. Is this a bug in 3.5 or is there something else I can do to correct this. I don't want to have to reset my timezone every time I'm in a new city. Thanks.

cruznthru is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodela View Post
    I recently upgraded to os .114 v3.5. I travel a lot and I noticed that my Storm will not change time automatically when I am in different time zones. I checked the setting and have it set to take time from the network. On the clock settings page the network time shows correctly for the time zone that I am in, but the Storm won't display it. It will only show the time for my set time zone. I even tried the blackberry setting ,update time option and did a couple of pulls to see if the os was the problem. Is this a bug in 3.5 or is there something else I can do to correct this. I don't want to have to reset my timezone every time I'm in a new city. Thanks.
    When you arrive at your destinatoion Dial *228 opt 2, updates your PRL, if you travel to a different time zone you will need to change that manually.

Explanation: BB's Implementation of Time Zones - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...ive-228-a.html
    Last edited by cruznthru; 04-19-2009 at 03:17 PM.