Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 31

  1. #17
    Atomic.18's Avatar
    Atomic.18 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    Ask me.
    Device
    Storm2 952
    OS
    5.0.0.741
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by tamara View Post
    what does 'shrunk' and 'unshrunk' mean? I have .419 on my 9530 and for the most part its good. I get black lines through my chats tho. Not a huge issue but annoying.....is the .436 in the hybrids threads?????

    Many thanks!
    To Remove those black lines Go TO: Options / SMS Text / - an On Conversation Style: change bubbles To Stripes. THats the Fix Bud :duh:, an on a hybrid it still exist, i believe it has to do with the radio file of .419



  2. #18
    fwdiva's Avatar
    fwdiva is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ~DFW Baby!!
    PIN
    ask me ;o)~
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.419
    Posts
    57

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic.18 View Post
    To Remove those black lines Go TO: Options / SMS Text / - an On Conversation Style: change bubbles To Stripes. THats the Fix Bud :duh:, an on a hybrid it still exist, i believe it has to do with the radio file of .419
    Just did it and it is fixed..yay! No more black lines!!

  3. #19
    f4s7d3r3k's Avatar
    f4s7d3r3k is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow f4s7d3r3k On Twitter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    PIN
    232426C9
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.534
    Carrier
    Bell Mobility
    Posts
    14
    does .419 have the flick scrolling and such just as the .323 leak did? i tried upgrading from the leak to .419 and it told me it was a downgrade......super confused at this point.



  4. #20
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by f4s7d3r3k View Post
    does .419 have the flick scrolling and such just as the .323 leak did? i tried upgrading from the leak to .419 and it told me it was a downgrade......super confused at this point.
    419 has flick scrolling.

    Have you removed all of the other OS's from you PC except for 419. You can check this in control panel, add/remove programs. Also, make sure to remove the vendor.xml files

  5. #21
    f4s7d3r3k's Avatar
    f4s7d3r3k is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow f4s7d3r3k On Twitter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    PIN
    232426C9
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.534
    Carrier
    Bell Mobility
    Posts
    14
    done that. and ive actually downgraded back to 4.7.0.148 and am trying to install the .419 and its saying i need an active Blackberry service subscription. its been quite some time since ive tried upgrading my OS, have i forgotten some key steps? do i need to upgrade to something previous to .419 first???? once again vendor is deleted and all previous versions have been uninstalled.



  6. #22
    f4s7d3r3k's Avatar
    f4s7d3r3k is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow f4s7d3r3k On Twitter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    PIN
    232426C9
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.534
    Carrier
    Bell Mobility
    Posts
    14
    maybe im just sleep deprived...but it seems to be running now haha. installing as we speak, will update here tomorrow saying whether my upgrade went well or not. off to bed for me

  7. #23
    breiti is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow breiti On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    G'nite and tell us how it turned out )

  8. #24
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by f4s7d3r3k View Post
    done that. and ive actually downgraded back to 4.7.0.148 and am trying to install the .419 and its saying i need an active Blackberry service subscription. its been quite some time since ive tried upgrading my OS, have i forgotten some key steps? do i need to upgrade to something previous to .419 first???? once again vendor is deleted and all previous versions have been uninstalled.
    If it's asking you for that, you may have incorrectly installed DM. You should uninstall ALL BlackBerry software, both DM and OS. Then try reinstalling DM, making sure you choose the personal option when installing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •