Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Take it for what its worth. but I followed the initial release of Tetherberry on CB. There were a few posters in that thread that used the other tethering app (name eludes me right now). It is the same concept as tetherbery though. These posters claim that they have tethered and used there BB to download movies, music, and other torrent related files with no additional charge from Verizon. Heck, one guy claimed to tether his BB to plat online games on his X-box 360.

PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Quote Originally Posted by rufunky View Post
    I only have the $29.99 2GB (basic data plan).
    Still would be tough to hit that limit if you stick to just web surfing.
    I believe what your saying, but I don't buy Verizon's Rep claim of the 2gb. theory. I would link you the original thread at CB, but its like 100 pages and only 20 of them are actually info.

Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    Take it for what its worth. but I followed the initial release of Tetherberry on CB. There were a few posters in that thread that used the other tethering app (name eludes me right now). It is the same concept as tetherbery though. These posters claim that they have tethered and used there BB to download movies, music, and other torrent related files with no additional charge from Verizon. Heck, one guy claimed to tether his BB to plat online games on his X-box 360.
    Thats crazy, but hey if it works and not getting charged, go for it! Lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123