Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PIN
    the tail on the donkey... :-)
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Boring ol' .714 - at this point just waiting for OS 6
    Quote Originally Posted by dvigue View Post
    I have the 9530, and i LOVE how fast the newer OS's are. i cant use the storm on the slower choppy OS's. i have tried alot of the hybrids and i am just no where near as happy with them as the newer ones, but i get the dreaded "no circuit no channel" error. Will this ever be fixed you think?

also, does anyone use there storms on tmoible even with the no circuit error? i was thinking of doing it. all i would not have is the "phone" part, which i dont use alot any way. just wondering....

THanks in advance
    Derek
    I just got the Storm 2 4 days ago and switched to Verizon from T-Mobile----I never had any issues with the 9530 and the no circuit/channel error. I ran every OS and BBC Hybrid available and never once had that issue. My conclusion is simply bad luck! I dunno, I'll never understand that error message. My Storm never had any issues on T-Mobile with that error. Sorry for your bad luck there.
    :aargh4:

Device
    Storm2
    OS

Whatever the TMO problem is was, it was geographic

All I can say is now it works for me

PIN
    Ask me.
    Device
    Storm2 952
    OS
    5.0.0.419 Fixed that problem i think.. cause i "haven't" had the problem appear on my phone for a while after the upgrade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123