Problem talking on phone (possibly bluetooth?)
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Problem talking on phone (possibly bluetooth?)

  1. #1
    Delidgamond is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Crackman V6 with 148 base
    Posts
    16
    Liked
    0 times

    Problem talking on phone (possibly bluetooth?)

    I was having an issue today while talking on the phone to my mom with my bluetooth earpiece (I have no idea if this problem actually involves the earpiece). She would just be talking and then it would go mute. It was like she hung up on me. When I called her back she said she could kind of here me going 'hello?' but it was incredibly staticy. It happened again about 3 minutes later and I pulled my phone out and this symbol was on the call screen.


    It's not in the blackberry manual so I have no idea what it represents. I'm hoping someone here knows what it means. I'm using a Storm 1 with the 5.0 OS.
    Last edited by jnepsa; 12-05-2009 at 05:18 PM.




  2. #2
    sunkast Guest
    I would see if the issue continues while not using a bluetooth headset.

  3. #3
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Delidgamond View Post
    I was having an issue today while talking on the phone to my mom with my bluetooth earpiece (I have no idea if this problem actually involves the earpiece). She would just be talking and then it would go mute. It was like she hung up on me. When I called her back she said she could kind of here me going 'hello?' but it was incredibly staticy. It happened again about 3 minutes later and I pulled my phone out and this symbol was on the call screen.


    It's not in the blackberry manual so I have no idea what it represents. I'm hoping someone here knows what it means. I'm using a Storm 1 with the 5.0 OS.
    are you running a theme? and were you plugged into any stereo or anything that was in the headset jack?

  4. #4
    Delidgamond is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Crackman V6 with 148 base
    Posts
    16
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    are you running a theme? and were you plugged into any stereo or anything that was in the headset jack?
    Headphone jack was plugged in, my mom called as I was listening to music.

    Also the theme I'm using is Namitz's Pro V3 Red theme.

  5. #5
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Delidgamond View Post
    Headphone jack was plugged in, my mom called as I was listening to music.

    Also the theme I'm using is Namitz's Pro V3 Red theme.
    the pic u posyed looks like enhanced audio..that has happened to me before when i had bluetooth on and plugged in to headset jack, try unplugging the headset jack...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •