Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS

InvisibleSHIELD from ZAGG

Hey everyone,

I was thinking about grabbing up this InvisibleSHIELD from ZAGG. I have the Black Incipio Feather Case on the backside of it, but all I wanted was maybe the protection for the front portion. A friend of mine told me about the coupon code "TAXRELIEF" that will save you 30% on your order at ZAGG. Haven't tried it yet.

What are your thoughts on the InvisibleSHIELD? Worth it?

EDIT: Confirmed! The coupon code does work. The $24.95 full body shield was knocked down to $17.46 with the code. Still hesitant on buying it though.
    Last edited by Justin Rampage; 04-16-2009 at 09:06 AM.

Device
    OS
    Currently? iOS 4
    I HIGHLY recommend it. It's a "self healing" technology, scratches either don't happen (it's that good!) or they slowly fade away over a couple of days. Zagg says acouple of days, but the bubbles/marks i had when I installed took about a week to disappear.

I've been using the same one since the Storm release date. Paid 20 bucks at BB for the screen ONLY! :02: So less than 18 for full coverage is a nice bargain!

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Rampage View Post
    Hey everyone,

I was thinking about grabbing up this InvisibleSHIELD from ZAGG. I have the Black Incipio Feather Case on the backside of it, but all I wanted was maybe the protection for the front portion.
    so with the feather + invisible screen coverage = full phone coverage.

is the invisibleshield (when you get the front only) really that different from other screen protectors? with the coupon code it's $10.46, but still only covers the screen. is it worth it?

Device
    OS
    Currently? iOS 4
    other screen protectors usually come in a multi-pack - because they are made to use until marked/scratched up, peeled off, and replaced. The invisibleshield is permanent. so yes, at 10 bucks, it's WELL worth it.

PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by YukonCornelius View Post
    I HIGHLY recommend it. It's a "self healing" technology, scratches either don't happen (it's that good!) or they slowly fade away over a couple of days. Zagg says acouple of days, but the bubbles/marks i had when I installed took about a week to disappear.

I've been using the same one since the Storm release date. Paid 20 bucks at BB for the screen ONLY! :02: So less than 18 for full coverage is a nice bargain!
    Very cool! Thanks for the information. I think I might just grab it up then. Cool name and avatar by the way. That takes me back! lol

Quote Originally Posted by YukonCornelius View Post

plus it has a lifetime warranty, all you have to do is be registered at the site.

PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    plus it has a lifetime warranty, all you have to do is be registered at the site.
    Yeah... You really can't go wrong with it I guess. Buying it! lol

PIN
    wheel
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    who can keep up...
    My husband just paid $40 at a store for them to put the InvisibleSHIELD on his Storm tonight. Kind of a rip off, but at least we know it's on right. I just ordered the screen shield to use with the Incipio feather case (also just ordered). Thanks to all who are sharing their awesome coupon codes!! I also got a screen protector for my Canon Elph, which I can't seem to keep in a case. Happy happy, joy joy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast