InvisibleSHIELD from ZAGG

Thread: InvisibleSHIELD from ZAGG

Justin Rampage is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Justin Rampage On Twitter
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    Liked
    4 times

InvisibleSHIELD from ZAGG

Hey everyone,

I was thinking about grabbing up this InvisibleSHIELD from ZAGG. I have the Black Incipio Feather Case on the backside of it, but all I wanted was maybe the protection for the front portion. A friend of mine told me about the coupon code "TAXRELIEF" that will save you 30% on your order at ZAGG. Haven't tried it yet.

What are your thoughts on the InvisibleSHIELD? Worth it?

EDIT: Confirmed! The coupon code does work. The $24.95 full body shield was knocked down to $17.46 with the code. Still hesitant on buying it though.
    Last edited by Justin Rampage; 04-16-2009 at 09:06 AM.

5.0.0.517/.612 Lyricidal Hybrid
    My Blog: RAMPAGED REALITY
    Rampage's Online Storm Wallpaper Collection:1,600+ Quality Storm Wallpapers - Unique and Badass
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Full Metal Foil | BlackBerry Pin: 30FF5FD9
    Like my work? Feeling generous? DONATE

YukonCornelius is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    OS
    Currently? iOS 4
    Liked
    0 times
    I HIGHLY recommend it. It's a "self healing" technology, scratches either don't happen (it's that good!) or they slowly fade away over a couple of days. Zagg says acouple of days, but the bubbles/marks i had when I installed took about a week to disappear.

I've been using the same one since the Storm release date. Paid 20 bucks at BB for the screen ONLY! :02: So less than 18 for full coverage is a nice bargain!

skeletallightning is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Rampage View Post
    Hey everyone,

I was thinking about grabbing up this InvisibleSHIELD from ZAGG. I have the Black Incipio Feather Case on the backside of it, but all I wanted was maybe the protection for the front portion.
    so with the feather + invisible screen coverage = full phone coverage.

is the invisibleshield (when you get the front only) really that different from other screen protectors? with the coupon code it's $10.46, but still only covers the screen. is it worth it?
    i would turn it all in for late nights and impossible dreams.

YukonCornelius is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    OS
    Currently? iOS 4
    Liked
    0 times
    other screen protectors usually come in a multi-pack - because they are made to use until marked/scratched up, peeled off, and replaced. The invisibleshield is permanent. so yes, at 10 bucks, it's WELL worth it.

Justin Rampage is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Justin Rampage On Twitter
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by YukonCornelius View Post
    I HIGHLY recommend it. It's a "self healing" technology, scratches either don't happen (it's that good!) or they slowly fade away over a couple of days. Zagg says acouple of days, but the bubbles/marks i had when I installed took about a week to disappear.

I've been using the same one since the Storm release date. Paid 20 bucks at BB for the screen ONLY! :02: So less than 18 for full coverage is a nice bargain!
    Very cool! Thanks for the information. I think I might just grab it up then. Cool name and avatar by the way. That takes me back! lol
    Rampage's Online Storm Wallpaper Collection:1,600+ Quality Storm Wallpapers - Unique and Badass

Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Liked
    187 times
    Quote Originally Posted by YukonCornelius View Post

plus it has a lifetime warranty, all you have to do is be registered at the site.
    Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--

PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    plus it has a lifetime warranty, all you have to do is be registered at the site.
    Yeah... You really can't go wrong with it I guess. Buying it! lol

beachbunnimom is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    wheel
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    who can keep up...
    Liked
    0 times
    My husband just paid $40 at a store for them to put the InvisibleSHIELD on his Storm tonight. Kind of a rip off, but at least we know it's on right. I just ordered the screen shield to use with the Incipio feather case (also just ordered). Thanks to all who are sharing their awesome coupon codes!! I also got a screen protector for my Canon Elph, which I can't seem to keep in a case. Happy happy, joy joy!

tschace is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I have it on my phone and it is AWESOME.
    It does change the texture and "feel" of the phone, but you get used to the new "normal" feel of your phone after a while. The only issue I had was the back bottom part where the phone says "Qualcomm 3G CDMA" eventually started to come up on the edge so I peeled it off. I have had it on for months and there is literally not one scratch on the phone despite heavy in and out of pocket use.

Brian.Tufo is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Liked
    2 times
    i wanted one and read bad reviews but it seems everyone here is pleased with it. how is the install of this product?
    BBOS is the BEST site for BB Help!

tschace is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Brian... install is easy because you do it wet. You can slide it a bit to get it just right and eliminate bubbles, etc. And the few micro bubbles go away in a day. That being said, it is time consuming because there are a lot of pieces that used to cover every section and some are quite small if you have big fingers.

PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tschace View Post
    Brian... install is easy because you do it wet. You can slide it a bit to get it just right and eliminate bubbles, etc. And the few micro bubbles go away in a day. That being said, it is time consuming because there are a lot of pieces that used to cover every section and some are quite small if you have big fingers.
    might end up buying it now. sounds pretty good.

Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Liked
    187 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Tufo View Post
    i wanted one and read bad reviews but it seems everyone here is pleased with it. how is the install of this product?
    Quote Originally Posted by tschace View Post
    It took me a week;

Reason: I did one piece a day...If you wrap it with a towel and then rubber bands for a day after you install it, it forms really well around the edges without lifting. It came out wonderful...I was pleased with the results.

You have to take your time.
    Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--

PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    It took me a week;

Reason: I did one piece a day...If you wrap it with a towel and then rubber bands for a day after you install it, it forms really well around the edges without lifting. It came out wonderful...I was pleased with the results.

You have to take your time.
    sweet ill buy it eventually.