Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    I have it on my phone and it is AWESOME.
    It does change the texture and "feel" of the phone, but you get used to the new "normal" feel of your phone after a while. The only issue I had was the back bottom part where the phone says "Qualcomm 3G CDMA" eventually started to come up on the edge so I peeled it off. I have had it on for months and there is literally not one scratch on the phone despite heavy in and out of pocket use.

PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    i wanted one and read bad reviews but it seems everyone here is pleased with it. how is the install of this product?

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Brian... install is easy because you do it wet. You can slide it a bit to get it just right and eliminate bubbles, etc. And the few micro bubbles go away in a day. That being said, it is time consuming because there are a lot of pieces that used to cover every section and some are quite small if you have big fingers.

PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Quote Originally Posted by tschace View Post
    Brian... install is easy because you do it wet. You can slide it a bit to get it just right and eliminate bubbles, etc. And the few micro bubbles go away in a day. That being said, it is time consuming because there are a lot of pieces that used to cover every section and some are quite small if you have big fingers.
    might end up buying it now. sounds pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Tufo View Post
    i wanted one and read bad reviews but it seems everyone here is pleased with it. how is the install of this product?
    Quote Originally Posted by tschace View Post
    It took me a week;

Reason: I did one piece a day...If you wrap it with a towel and then rubber bands for a day after you install it, it forms really well around the edges without lifting. It came out wonderful...I was pleased with the results.

You have to take your time.

PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    It took me a week;

Reason: I did one piece a day...If you wrap it with a towel and then rubber bands for a day after you install it, it forms really well around the edges without lifting. It came out wonderful...I was pleased with the results.

You have to take your time.
    sweet ill buy it eventually.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12