Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    I just use the ones from Verizon in the 3 pack, last about 4 months each, only complaint i have is I wish they were smudge proof or anti glare or what the hell both
    It does make a big difference!!! No matter how much I use the phone, there are never grease marks

Device
    Bold 9930
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    I like what I've heard about the Seido ones. The static hold sounds better than the sticky kinds that are out there.
    Even if they don't leave a residue it makes the instalation a much easier process.
    Yep, I concur :laugh2:

Device
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Rellims Olta recommended these so I bought them and I must say they are probably the I have used to date. They are a little bigger of course so you have to do some cutting. But I also took her suggestion and left the sides a little longer and they cover the space between the phone and the screen nicely

Power Support Anti-Glare Film Set for iPhone 3G/3GS - eBay (item 220445082865 end time Jul-29-09 12:32:04 PDT)
    I took the same suggestion and I LOVE those protectors. I had used 3 or 4 different brands of them and haven't found anything even close. Worth the extra money and time to cut them IMO.

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Rellims Olta recommended these so I bought them and I must say they are probably the I have used to date. They are a little bigger of course so you have to do some cutting. But I also took her suggestion and left the sides a little longer and they cover the space between the phone and the screen nicely

Power Support Anti-Glare Film Set for iPhone 3G/3GS - eBay (item 220445082865 end time Jul-29-09 12:32:04 PDT)
    I took the same suggestion and I LOVE those protectors. I had used 3 or 4 different brands of them and haven't found anything even close. Worth the extra money and time to cut them IMO.
    Thanks guys. They really do eliminate some dust collection and don't affect touch sensitivity in addition to being antiglare and smudgeproof.

Device
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

Thanks guys. They really do eliminate some dust collection and don't affect touch sensitivity in addition to being antiglare and smudgeproof.
    Great suggestion. I've got a few of them here. Totally slipped my mind. Anybody wanna buy a 3G or GS?

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    I gotta tell you I have been running naked for about 3 months not even a light scuff to show. knock on wood

sunkast Guest
    Don't think anyone has mentioned ScreenPatronus yet. You get 2 in a pack for $8.50. If I remember correctly they have a sticky adhesive already. Worked fine when I used them.

Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    None.. go naked. lolol no reason for Screen protectors. hahaha

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast