Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 25 to 31 of 31

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by blindman4556 View Post
    ya about half way down, nobody reads instructions now days?
    Not anymore, i get straight to business (playing with the phone pervs) LOL



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Not anymore, i get straight to business (playing with the phone pervs) LOL
    see you gotta read what turns the phone on, if you cant turn it on it wont work for you:3some:

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    You missed this... it's on page 5 of the Storm instruction manual
    guys seriously. If we found the issue. Then i will joke with u but i am not able to fix this issue. RADIO TURNING OFF. whatever i did !!! Any 1 ?



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by bmerdinian View Post
    guys seriously. If we found the issue. Then i will joke with u but i am not able to fix this issue. RADIO TURNING OFF. whatever i did !!! Any 1 ?
    I'm workin on it "B"..

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    I'm workin on it "B"..
    thanks man appreciated



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    I'm workin on it "B"..
    pin me if anything or pm me thanks man ... going to sleep was a long day for me today. Wife having twins so im taking it easy ... i need my sleep now

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by bmerdinian View Post
    pin me if anything or pm me thanks man ... going to sleep was a long day for me today. Wife having twins so im taking it easy ... i need my sleep now
    Congrats! We all need sleep ha sometimes hard to get alot of it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •