Volume Problem again

Thread: Volume Problem again

Certifiednut is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    STORM
    Liked
    0 times

Volume Problem again

I have searched here and some other boards about an issue I am having. I have not seen my exact problem listed so I thought I would post my question.

I have a Storm 9530. I have updated to 122 a week or so ago. I am unable to adjust my volume. I was thinking that it might have been a software issue that I was experiencing with my prior upgrade. I had 109 before. When I was on 109 I could turn calls up but not down. Now I cant do either. I also cannot adjust music levels either. I know that you have to click the button to change the volume and if you hold it down it will change the song.

The button is bound to be working cause I can change the song just not adjust volume levels.

Any ideas would be welcomed!

Thanks!

Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    Liked
    7 times
    When it comes to adjusting music volume, you have to slightly touch the up or down button. Push to hard and like you said, it will change songs. I have actually found this to be very annoying and have added it to my "why I dont want my storm anymore" list.

The 9630 needs to hurry!

Quote Originally Posted by Certifiednut View Post
    I have searched here and some other boards about an issue I am having. I have not seen my exact problem listed so I thought I would post my question.

I have a Storm 9530. I have updated to 122 a week or so ago. I am unable to adjust my volume. I was thinking that it might have been a software issue that I was experiencing with my prior upgrade. I had 109 before. When I was on 109 I could turn calls up but not down. Now I cant do either. I also cannot adjust music levels either. I know that you have to click the button to change the volume and if you hold it down it will change the song.

The button is bound to be working cause I can change the song just not adjust volume levels.

Any ideas would be welcomed!

Thanks!

cruznthru is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    When it comes to adjusting music volume, you have to slightly touch the up or down button. Push to hard and like you said, it will change songs. I have actually found this to be very annoying and have added it to my "why I dont want my storm anymore" list.

The 9630 needs to hurry!
    Applications>Media>BB Menu Button>Options>Audio Boost, try toggling it on /off then save, back out of applications, see if that may help.

Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Liked
    189 times
    Something else I just thought of...check your keyrate and see if it is set to normal.

This has helped with the hard keys, maybe it will help with the volume key.
    Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--