Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

808Storming is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric 5.0.0.419 w/ 4
    Quote Originally Posted by joshjamie View Post
    I'm using V10 and voice dialling is working perfect. Try reloading?
    Thanks, but I tried reloading V10 a couple of times, but it's still did not work for me. Which bluetooth headset are you using? And can you adapt voice for voice dialing on your headset?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmini View Post
    ....I have not really had issues with my Bluetooth even the last two versions of 5.0. However I do know that I could not transfer my Bluetooth settings. I had to remove all my connected Bluetooth devices before applying the update, then reconnecting all my devices after. I hope that helps.
    Thanks, I also tried deleting the device and then adding it back, but it didn't fix the problem. I recall others also had problems with voice dialing on their bluetooth headsets. Which bluetooth headset are you using? And can you adapt voice for voice dialing on your headset?

808Storming is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric 5.0.0.419 w/ 4
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTruckincowboy View Post
    well hybrid 328/351 seems to have fixed the bluetooth vad issue for me try that one.

http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/h...ngs-fixes.html
    Thanks. I will try this and see if it works for my phone.

Gemmini is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow Gemmini On Twitter
    PIN
    30550e00
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by 808Storming View Post
    Thanks, but I tried reloading V10 a couple of times, but it's still did not work for me. Which bluetooth headset are you using? And can you adapt voice for voice dialing on your headset?

Thanks, I also tried deleting the device and then adding it back, but it didn't fix the problem. I recall others also had problems with voice dialing on their bluetooth headsets. Which bluetooth headset are you using? And can you adapt voice for voice dialing on your headset?
    Im using two devices one is the MOTOROKR T505 and the other is an LG HBS-200. I know that i had issues before I tried removing them. NOTE I had to make sure my bluetooth list was free of installed devies BEFORE in upgraded or I had to do a clean install using the Blackberry Swiss Army Knife (BSAK) RIMGeeks.com • View topic - [Beta][8/18/09] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.5 and then add in my back up files for it to work properly. I also have to say i still have issues from calls not always completing from time to time.

PIN
    30550e00
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemmini View Post
    Im using two devices one is the MOTOROKR T505 and the other is an LG HBS-200. I know that i had issues before I tried removing them. NOTE I had to make sure my bluetooth list was free of installed devies BEFORE in upgraded or I had to do a clean install using the Blackberry Swiss Army Knife (BSAK) RIMGeeks.com • View topic - [Beta][8/18/09] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.5 and then add in my back up files for it to work properly. I also have to say i still have issues from calls not always completing from time to time.
    ...Sorry i didn't mention you CANNOT use backed up bluetooth settings they must be paired post intsall clean.

PIN
    30550e00
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by 808Storming View Post

See my post you have to clean install with no Bluetooth devices installed BEFORE upgrade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123