Question about maybe selling my Storm 1

Thread: Question about maybe selling my Storm 1

xintensex is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Storm
    Liked
    0 times

Question about maybe selling my Storm 1

Ok i have just got a new Storm about 2 weeks old, I looking to sell it and buy a new phone, my question is how much would i be able to get for it and will this person be able to activate with no problem, Sorry to sound so newbie! Thanks

sunkast Guest
    $100-200. Make sure you unregister the PIN from your account before you sell it. Otherwise the new owner won't be able to register the phone.

RobinM is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow RobinM On Twitter
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9520
    OS
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    $100-200. Make sure you unregister the PIN from your account before you sell it. Otherwise the new owner won't be able to register the phone.
    I don't think you have to do that anymore after the BIS 2.8 update. RIM were getting sick of so many requests that they coded into the BIS update that when a new user puts his BIS SIM into the phone it will associate the PIN with the new users account. That is what Vodafone are saying anyway!

P.S. You didn't say where you were from, but if you are from the UK, I sold mine on fleaBay tonight for £170 (with a charging pod) - make sure you get it unlocked as you will get ALLOT more interest and cash.
    Last edited by RobinM; 11-16-2009 at 08:26 PM.
    Storm 9520 v5.0.0.973 :hail:http://ewites.com/ubbthreads/images/...efault/nwl.gif
    Ya canny beat a good leak! :fing02: