Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Maybe yours would work as well on .230?

Kinda a lot of work just to test it out, i know...

I just wanted to check, your Stereo bluetooth headset does work fine on .323+?

Thanks for the help every one

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric 5.0.0.419 w/ 4
    yes, it works fine with both music and videos, and answering calls. but of course, voice dialing with bluetooth does not work in .328 or v10. if someone could fix this, i would be really happy.

Oh, guess that narrows the issue down a bit. I guess my headset just wont work with .323

Thanks again everyone for the help on this one Really appreciate it

Corey

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by 808Storming View Post
    Is my Jawbone Prime not working right? Am I supposed to be able to listen to music and hear the audio when watching videos on my 9530 using the headset? Or do I need to do something on my phone to allow me to hear music and movie audio? I know it won't be in stereo, but I'm curious because I didn't think most mono bluetooth headsets could do both voice and music. Thanks!
    The only thing I can 100% confirm with the prime is that I can listen to slacker on it. or at least I could.. I havent tried for a while. I will try again later today but with the prime it should play music. I believe the website says A2DP

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric 5.0.0.419 w/ 4
    Thanks, jn.

Actually, according to the Jawbone site, Jawbone does not support the A2DP Bluetooth profile. The site says if the mobile phone transmits audio through the voice channel (SCO), you may be able to establish a Bluetooth connection between the Jawbone and the mobile phone and play an audio file. So I'm guessing slacker (which I don't use) is putting out a mono audio through the voice channel.

But I really wouldn't choose to listen to music or the audio of a movie file using my Jawbone anyway since I have a stereo bluetooth headset. Although its got the dongle and wires, I can't see giving up the stereo sound that make listening to music and watching movies on my phone worthwhile.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by 808Storming View Post
    Thanks, jn.

Actually, according to the Jawbone site, Jawbone does not support the A2DP Bluetooth profile. The site says if the mobile phone transmits audio through the voice channel (SCO), you may be able to establish a Bluetooth connection between the Jawbone and the mobile phone and play an audio file. So I'm guessing slacker (which I don't use) is putting out a mono audio through the voice channel.

But I really wouldn't choose to listen to music or the audio of a movie file using my Jawbone anyway since I have a stereo bluetooth headset. Although its got the dongle and wires, I can't see giving up the stereo sound that make listening to music and watching movies on my phone worthwhile.
    really tom I will check this out but I could have sworn it said it did support A2DP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12