Opera browser issues

Thread: Opera browser issues

gkeller16 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Storm
    Liked
    0 times

Opera browser issues

I have been having a issue when using Opera on my storm trying to browse through forums. If im reading a thread with multiple pages and I select a different page from the numbered row it always wants to just reload the same page, and takes several attempts before it will go to the next one.Anyone know why it does this?

sunkast Guest
    What version of Opera are you using? What site is this happening on? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

gkeller16 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Storm
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    What version of Opera are you using? What site is this happening on? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?
    Im using Opera 5 Mini beta, and it happens on every single website I visit. And I do clear out cache and cookies regularly . It use to happen every once in a while but its gotten alot worse recently and it will take at least 5 attempts if i just click a number link once . Only way I can get it to go to the right one is spamming the link and have it constantly reload for about 5 seconds then it loads the right page.

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gkeller16 View Post
    Im using Opera 5 Mini beta, and it happens on every single website I visit. And I do clear out cache and cookies regularly . It use to happen every once in a while but its gotten alot worse recently and it will take at least 5 attempts if i just click a number link once . Only way I can get it to go to the right one is spamming the link and have it constantly reload for about 5 seconds then it loads the right page.
    I would suspect an issue with the beta version of Opera you are running first. You could try uninstalling and reinstalling, or reinstalling the previous stable version of Opera Mini.

d_1000 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    ch me
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v2.3
    Liked
    0 times
    I have had many strange issue after installing a new OS or hybrid with mini beta. What seems to fix it is deleting the old file, rebooting and the re-download Opera mini beta.

DataCentre is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I get the problem with the 5 beta when I use the delete key. When I press delete once, it just keeps deleting until I press another key. Deleted the app.

Atomic.18 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    Ask me.
    Device
    Storm2 952
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    m.opera.com/next

opera beta2 was release Not to long ago, which is touch screen version for the storm an other mobile phones
    Last edited by Atomic.18; 01-08-2010 at 07:26 PM.