If you look at my original post I have made those all links for you.
Originally Posted by josh.robinson
This isn't an issue with vista. jlcmder is a 16 bit application which any 64 bit OS can't run. I had this problem to but I was able to google and find a fixed file. Choice.com is the file you need. Just google 64 bit jlcmder. I would post the file but I'm on my storm
Originally Posted by trunk
Here is the instructions by Shaffer over at CB
1. Download jl_cmder from JL_Cmder Javaloader Utility Non Installer
2. Extract contents
3. Download MY version
4. Replace CHOICE.COM with the my version of the file.
5. Rename my version extension to CHOICE.COM (thanks minigts for the catch!)
6. Right click JL_Cmder.cmd and choose properties
7. Click compatibility tab and check Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
8. Click OK
9. Run JL_Cmder.cmd
10. Then proceed as normal found here: How-To Wipe with JL_Cmder
Why Not Keep It Simple
Back in its day JL Comander was the tool! Why not male life a little simpler and jus use Crack Utl or BBSak?
It has worked for me with Windows Vista 64 and Windows 7 64, With or with out "Run As Adminstrator" settings?
Tags for this Thread