Somebody please help me! my storm wont turn on??!!

Thread: Somebody please help me! my storm wont turn on??!!

Storm4 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Exclamation Somebody please help me! my storm wont turn on??!!

my phone froze last night so i did a battery pull then went too bedd...when i woke up my phone had that red light on so i battery pulled it again but it just did the same thing it kept showing the light and wont turn on i tried everything even useing BBSAK but it wouldnt connect i took it down to verizon and there gonna send me a phone but im gonna lose everything is there anyway too reinstall the OS The help will be appriciated

apuntsel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Liked
    2 times
    Pull the battery out, hold down the back button and reinsert the battery while holding the back button down ... you should see a safe mode dialog and then be able to boot up in safe mode.
    Theme: bDroidX · Apps: Supra eKey, SmrtGuard, MeterBerry, Google Maps, Berry Weather, CaptureIt, BBFileScout, Visual VoiceMail, Mortgage Payment Calculator, BubbleBurst, StormSlots, Hangman

Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm4 View Post
    my phone froze last night so i did a battery pull then went too bedd...when i woke up my phone had that red light on so i battery pulled it again but it just did the same thing it kept showing the light and wont turn on i tried everything even useing BBSAK but it wouldnt connect i took it down to verizon and there gonna send me a phone but im gonna lose everything is there anyway too reinstall the OS The help will be appriciated

A similar thing happened to me a while ago. I hope its the same for you. My battery had died and it was so low that the phone would not turn on. I called tech support and was advised to let phone charge for at least 30 mins to an hour. Sure enough that was my issue.Try a new or a good charged battery and see if it turns on. Good luck though!aranoid:

Storm4 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by apuntsel View Post
    Pull the battery out, hold down the back button and reinsert the battery while holding the back button down ... you should see a safe mode dialog and then be able to boot up in safe mode.
    i tried that but no luck i think its nuked:17:

is there any way too reboot it??

olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Liked
    3 times
    Ok try doing this: plug your phone into charger and leave it for 15-20 minutes then try turning it on. This also happens to bbs when battery is completely dead....and remember don't panic...we'll save your blackberry.
    Posted via BlackBerry device

bustagut is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Olta your alright looking at the positive side for everything,,, the glass is half full right,,, lol....

bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Liked
    5 times
    You can also try this to at least recover your data. Start your DM, pull your battery from your device, plug your device into your PC.
    let it sit for 30 seconds and click backup and restore and choose backup. This method should at least get your data back. Once complete reinstall your battery and it may boot as normal.
    Posted via mobile device