Device
    storm
    OS

Need help wiping my 9530

I have a couple questions. 1. I have .122/.153 which was put over .113 installed on my storm. Working great but think I wanna try V3.5. Is there that much difference in the OS? With that said, How do I go about using JL Cmder to wipe the phone, I've tried it before but JL Cmder never found connected with my phone. 2. Where can I dl JL Cmder? I deleted it from my computer and now I cannot find the link to get it. thanks for your guys help, much appreciated!

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by mj2332166 View Post
    I have a couple questions. 1. I have .122/.153 which was put over .113 installed on my storm. Working great but think I wanna try V3.5. Is there that much difference in the OS? With that said, How do I go about using JL Cmder to wipe the phone, I've tried it before but JL Cmder never found connected with my phone. 2. Where can I dl JL Cmder? I deleted it from my computer and now I cannot find the link to get it. thanks for your guys help, much appreciated!
    Here you go.

http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...commander.html

Device
    storm
    OS
    thanks

PIN
    305b197e
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    I had trouble with JL commander and instead used crackutil. It worked flawlessly and seemed easier for me.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by bkrickles View Post
    I had trouble with JL commander and instead used crackutil. It worked flawlessly and seemed easier for me.
    Whatever works. Both will do a fine job.