Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bxrider117 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    3049B9CB
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0 said freeze and I got numb!!!

Is the Thrill Gone? All Storms are complete.

With the release of VZW's 5.0.0.328 for the Storm 1 and the arrival of the new Storm 2, do storm owners not have any good upgrades, leaks or hybrids to look forward to anymore? I am not one of the fortunate people that have upgraded to the Storm 2, but my Storm 1 is running like champ. I was bored last night so I downgraded to .323 and ran Lyric's hybrid just to see if I missed operable themes and ghost keys. This morning I went back to running.328. I do not know if I should be happy that my phone is running great. Will I get some excitment if I upgrade to the Storm 2 or will my withdrawl continue for the next few months.

I have even been looking at the new Motorola Droid. It looks amazing, but I am sure that it may not be as user friendly as the Storms. Are any other Storm 1 owners feeling the same way?
    Last edited by Bxrider117; 11-04-2009 at 05:18 PM.

gspot is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    3052FF50
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    I hear ya. I guess the only thing we have to look forward to now is the new plazmic so our favorite themes can be updated. Id also like them to make it so you can view portrait upside down too, its annoying to have to flip your phone when you pick it up upside down. Oh, and make it so that you can view the call screen in landscape. That would be sweet too.

sunkast Guest
    This is usually when hybrids come into play.

RobinM is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow RobinM On Twitter
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9520
    OS
    I would like to be able to assign a convenience key to hold it either in landscape or portrait. If I want to read a text while I am lying on my back in bed, it is all over the place!

MJKneuro is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    9530/ HTC Incredible
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bxrider117 View Post
    With the release of VZW's 5.0.0.328 for the Storm 1 and the arrival of the new Storm 2, do storm owners not have any good upgrades, leaks or hybrids to look forward to anymore? I am not one of the fortunate people that have upgraded to the Storm 2, but my Storm 1 is running like champ. I was bored last night so I downgraded to .323 and ran Lyric's hybrid just to see if I missed operable themes and ghost keys. This morning I went back to running.328. I do not know if I should be happy that my phone is running great. Will I get some excitment if I upgrade to the Storm 2 or will my withdrawl continue for the next few months.

I have even been looking at the new Motorola Droid. It looks amazing, but I am sure that it may not be as user friendly as the Storms. Are any other Storm 1 owners feeling the same way?
    On the same boat here - the excitement of waiting for the next leak has abated. The urge to refresh the screen has as well. Still running the Storm 1 - thinking of upgrading but don't think it will get me all that much for how I use my phone...... Guess I need to start getting caught up on all that work I've been putting off.....

smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Wirelessly posted (9630)

Quote Originally Posted by RobinM
    I would like to be able to assign a convenience key to hold it either in landscape or portrait. If I want to read a text while I am lying on my back in bed, it is all over the place!
    You should look into quicklaunch. That's one of the many features it offers. It also has a stay lit feature that's great for reading.

f-castrillo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow f-castrillo On Twitter
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    I wonder how far along 9530 software development is. Last I've heard of was in the .36x's. I sure hope we get at least one other official 5.0 from VZW (or through leaks), although I don't see how much farther they can push the 9530 without a major overhaul of the UI.

yamaberry is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    YATA!!!!
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    v10 Hybrid

Stoptilt

Quote Originally Posted by RobinM View Post
    Stoptilt does this for me!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast