Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by MajikUF View Post
    iDont know if I want to stick with my storm now that the droid is out. We'll see what happens when VZW gives the option out for the S1 people. I'm just not sure I want a keyboard, I like my touch screen everything. I don't think I'd miss BBM that much, everyone has AIM or YIM and they all work on Droid.
    Went down to the V store yesterday to play with it. During my typing exercise, I switched to the keyboard and had to go back to the screen qwerty to type, "the keyboard SUCKS!"...I left the message in que so others could weigh in with their opinion. I did like the little vibrabuzz feedback when keying; kinda like the wife's Dare. I started checking out other features (browser) and the line behind me started telling me to do this and that and I handed it off. Nice phone...but the jury's still out! You know there will be gripes and complaints as time goes on - they haven't made the perfect smart phone yet! Definately something to keep an eye on! My NE2 comes up in March...

H

Device
    Blackberry Storm 9520
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    You should look into quicklaunch. That's one of the many features it offers. It also has a stay lit feature that's great for reading.
    Nice, I might just do that... thanks for the heads up.

Device
    Storm 9530
    I have to admit that I am kindof over the thrill of the the storm. I am curious though how typing on a phone without the "click" will be.

I would love to see a new OS with a few new features to make the UI nicer. After seeing the Sense UI on the HTC handsets and the new UI that Sony has coming, the BB UI is about as boring as anything can get.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by MajikUF View Post
    iDont know if I want to stick with my storm now that the droid is out. We'll see what happens when VZW gives the option out for the S1 people. I'm just not sure I want a keyboard, I like my touch screen everything. I don't think I'd miss BBM that much, everyone has AIM or YIM and they all work on Droid.
    lol at "iDont know"

I hear ya on the keyboard! I've also really come to like everything touchscreen. I also really like the nice big SureType buttons.

Ugh I WISH I could get everyone to use AIM! All the poker peeps I know are on AIM 24/7 but the rest of my friends still...*gasp* use text messaging! I've worked so hard converting people to BB's for BBM, I'd feel like a sell out switching to Droid hahahha.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    I was sort of sticking to your line of thinking until about an hour ago, when I actually got to play with a Droid (actually, 3 hours ago; I spent 2 solid hours playing with the device)

Comparing BB OS (even 5.0.0.328) to Android 2.0 is sort of like comparing Windows 3.11 to Windows 7

I will be purchasing the Droid next Friday (payday) at full retail. I would have purchased today, but even with throwing $250 of the device cost onto my bill; I still didn't QUITE have the cash to cover the remaining $320 or so.

I think I will be over my BBM withdrawl relatively quickly.
    WOW so you really liked it that much? From the videos I've seen OS is def crazy sweet. The Moto Droid and HTC Eris just aren't really doing it for me though. Now the HTC HD2.... If that thing ever comes to Verizon we're gonna have issues hahahhaha!

PIN
    idk idk what its for
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    whatever lyrics doing
    that hd2 phone looks sick where is when can i have it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123