BlackBerry Pro v3 Red/Black Special Edition
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

Thread: BlackBerry Pro v3 Red/Black Special Edition

  1. #1
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times

    BlackBerry Pro v3 Red/Black Special Edition

    OK, I was bored tonight so I tweaked my favorite theme BBPro v3 Red. I removed the tabs, added black backgrounds, removed icon overlays, added 2nd OCD slot and tweaked the fonts to my liking. This was meant to be a custom theme for just me, but since it looks so cool I thought I would share it.

    Before I get tons of requests let me say: I will not be doing any other colors of this right now. I might change my mind but right now I can't. I haven't had a chance to do any theming in a long time. When the new Plazmic comes out I will do some more themes.

    This theme has only been tested on the official 5.0.0.328. The app background color is black and it actually works really good on 5.0. I could never get it right on 4.7. It can be a little hard to see some fonts in BBM and SMS. This is due to color limitations in Plazmic.

    This theme is only on Enjoy!





    Last edited by Natemz; 10-30-2009 at 09:04 PM.


    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz


  2. #2
    kara's Avatar
    kara is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow kara On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    32
    Liked
    0 times
    Oh wow sick work!!!! Black and red looks the best (I think anyway) so that's fricken awesome. Thanks for more killer themeness Natemz :hail:
    Twitter @BlackBerryKara

  3. #3
    Jbermudez's Avatar
    Jbermudez is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    Ask It
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230 by BBCrackman
    Posts
    179
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes, what can I say? Just awesome. I like it so much.

    Apps:
    SmartAlerts, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, MeterBerry, QuickLaunch, BBFileScout, XContact, GoogleSync, IM+, S4A, CopyAll, Forward with Edit, Wallpaper Shuffle, ScoreMobile, Sensobi

  4. #4
    wdfalco is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas NV
    PIN
    305A4FE6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    28
    Liked
    0 times
    what about in landscape no white bars?

  5. #5
    soloking12 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    MORROW,GA
    PIN
    30FB2C76
    Device
    blackberry strom 9550,9530
    OS
    5.0.0.320 vzw
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    0 times
    yes there are still white bars in landscape

  6. #6
    thomadl is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Device
    storm 9530
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times
    What is the memory icon? I like that.......

  7. #7
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by thomadl View Post
    What is the memory icon? I like that.......
    Its an app called Meterberry. And you can pick it up in our store for $2.95

  8. #8
    thomadl is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Device
    storm 9530
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times

    Thanks

    Thanks. I will check it out

  9. #9
    bb9530 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Posts
    242
    Liked
    0 times
    I love this theme
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX

  10. #10
    rlervin's Avatar
    rlervin is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow rlervin On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Great looking theme! Good job again as usual!
    OS: Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .580-.734/.743/.758/6.0.0.31 & Shrink-A-OS
    Rules and Guidelines l Help Center

  11. #11
    jason.steelman1's Avatar
    jason.steelman1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow jason.steelman1 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Yadkinville, NC
    PIN
    TO Beans
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    .713
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    And we have here my new fave theme :-). Now switching from Nate's blak n blue to this one. Always liked it but needed the 2nd ocd slot! Thanks as always Nate
    Come on you Gunners!! Up the Arsenal!

  12. #12
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    I love having the dark colors but BBM and the web browser fonts can be a little tricky to see. Come on RIM. Give me a decent theme builder!
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  13. #13
    HarlyFan's Avatar
    HarlyFan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Liked
    0 times
    WOW looks great ............ Thanks!
    Live Each Day Like You Are Dying!

  14. #14
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    OK, I was bored tonight so I tweaked my favorite theme BBPro v3 Red. I removed the tabs, added black backgrounds, removed icon overlays, added 2nd OCD slot and tweaked the fonts to my liking. This was meant to be a custom theme for just me, but since it looks so cool I thought I would share it.

    Before I get tons of requests let me say: I will not be doing any other colors of this right now. I might change my mind but right now I can't. I haven't had a chance to do any theming in a long time. When the new Plazmic comes out I will do some more themes.

    This theme has only been tested on the official 5.0.0.328. The app background color is black and it actually works really good on 5.0. I could never get it right on 4.7. It can be a little hard to see some fonts in BBM and SMS. This is due to color limitations in Plazmic.

    This theme is only on Enjoy!







    Hey Nate...You in da lab finagling sumthin for us 9550 user? This theme Looks rediculous..Youre certainly a master at what you do!:hail::hail:

  15. #15
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Jah View Post
    Hey Nate...You in da lab finagling sumthin for us 9550 user? This theme Looks rediculous..Youre certainly a master at what you do!:hail::hail:
    I thought themes don't work on the 9550? I am not working on any themes until Plazmic 5 comes out. I'm holding out lol.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  16. #16
    oodinero is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    78
    Liked
    0 times
    Nate - the background and text for the browser menus are both white! can you make the browser bookmark page black as well? you can't read the text.

  17. #17
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I thought themes don't work on the 9550? I am not working on any themes until Plazmic 5 comes out. I'm holding out lol.

    Themes do..Its just the BS white bars that comes back again..the normal fix works though!

  18. #18
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by oodinero
    Nate - the background and text for the browser menus are both white! can you make the browser bookmark page black as well? you can't read the text.
    Nope. Can't do it. Wish I could.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  19. #19
    johnmc98683 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    30548B54
    Device
    storm
    OS
    4.7.0.148
    Posts
    6
    Liked
    0 times
    Nate, until the theme builder gets a fix, can I get the background/wallpaper file for the Black & White Pro v3 from you? I'm sure others would also appreciate it.

    Thanks,
    John

  20. #20
    Pblakeney's Avatar
    Pblakeney is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Coast
    Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    7.0.0.362
    Carrier
    VZW
    Posts
    336
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Its an app called Meterberry. And you can pick it up in our store for $2.95
    Hello Jlevy,

    How do I remove for fix these white bars in landscape?

    Thanks:22:
    P. Blakeney

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •