{{{S.A.B.L.T}}} Awesome storm theme
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: {{{S.A.B.L.T}}} Awesome storm theme

  1. #1
    tdmsna523 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .151
    Posts
    14
    Liked
    0 times

    {{{S.A.B.L.T}}} Awesome storm theme

    S.A.B.L.T Available Now


    Features

    • 8 lines hidden today
    • 10 user definable icon on bottom dock
    • Quicklaunch hidden button on homescreen
    • hidden hotspots ( clock, profiles, app screen, and manage connections)
    • 6 icon static dock (messages, SMS & MMS, blackberry messenger, calendar, options & browser)
    • 22 icons on homescreen
    • OS 5.0 Tested
    • Storm 2 tested



    [center]

    Also no phonepad cutoff!!!







  2. #2
    xwera43's Avatar
    xwera43 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oregon via SoCal
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey!
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    v5.0.0.xxx
    Posts
    382
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (9550 Storm2)

    I like this. So no white bars in landscape & works 100% with a 9550? Can the background be changed?

    ~X

  3. #3
    Big Mack is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    308A6775
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    21
    Liked
    0 times

    How's the speed

    Seems like a nice theme at a good price. My only question is how fast is it? The last time I paid for a theme with sliding docks I ended up deleting it the very same day. Even after a few battery pulls and a free update and more pulls. Now I'm a little weary.

  4. #4
    dbcras's Avatar
    dbcras is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow dbcras On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    PIN
    I got one
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Newest
    Posts
    31
    Liked
    0 times
    Downloading it now. I like themes however my biggest problem has been in the menus.
    I have poor eyesight and love the storm because of the ability to enlarge the font size. When I try to do that with themes, it does not do this with menus.
    Any thoughts?

  5. #5
    d_1000's Avatar
    d_1000 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago 'Burbs †
    PIN
    ch me
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v2.3
    Posts
    322
    Liked
    0 times
    I just bought it... love it! Speed is great.


    Quote Originally Posted by xwera43 View Post
    Wirelessly posted (9550 Storm2)

    I like this. So no white bars in landscape & works 100% with a 9550? Can the background be changed?

    ~X

    Background can be changed...I did it. I have a S1 running .328 so I imagine it will run the same on and S2. The white bars are a plazmic issue, not based upon a particular theme. Until an updated plazmic version is released, we will all have issues with themes.
    Easy fix:
    Press BB button until left menu displays>options>change to 3 rows>save>now go back to options and resave to 2 rows and white bars will be gone. It you reboot, you will have to do it again.

    ROCKS!
    Last edited by d_1000; 10-30-2009 at 11:43 AM.

  6. #6
    tdmsna523 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .151
    Posts
    14
    Liked
    0 times
    thanks guys and idk why you cant change the fonts will update asap!! sorry

    and big mack theme runs fast i promise you can ask these ppl it runs great!

  7. #7
    barryweiser is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    9
    Liked
    0 times
    Just bought the theme and arranged it properly. If anyone is concerned about the speed of the theme...DON'T! This theme is lightning fast! The icons are amazing and it is just an all around pleasure to use.

    You will not be disappointed!

  8. #8
    d_1000's Avatar
    d_1000 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago 'Burbs †
    PIN
    ch me
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v2.3
    Posts
    322
    Liked
    0 times

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by barryweiser View Post
    Just bought the theme and arranged it properly. If anyone is concerned about the speed of the theme...DON'T! This theme is lightning fast! The icons are amazing and it is just an all around pleasure to use.

    You will not be disappointed!

    +1!!!!!!

  9. #9
    HarlyFan's Avatar
    HarlyFan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Liked
    0 times
    In the pics the Battery meter shows a percentage that in the pics are blurry is this the case?
    Live Each Day Like You Are Dying!

  10. #10
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Very nice theme and very fast! Just picked this one up myself!

  11. #11
    fourmarz is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    21
    Liked
    0 times

    Question

    Great theme just bought it. Is there any way to get a red asterisk to light up in the area on the left nthat lists the fixed icons. If an email then messages would light up with a red asterisk inside the respective box. Also any way to get the todayn font any bigger. Thanks and great work...

  12. #12
    barryweiser is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    9
    Liked
    0 times
    Still loving this theme (actually more and more by the day). That being said, there are a few things I would like to suggest theme-wise.

    1. My gf's Gmail icon (still showing up as a skinny envelope with a tiny globe in the middle)
    - My emails all show the sweet @ icon.

    2. The battery meter is frickin' awesome (I love the percentage), but it is really small and difficult to see at times.

    3. I wish the date hotspot was the calendar feature, since I do not use Quicklauch (and was never really impressed with the functionality of it) This is especially true since you found the sweetest icons ever. Why would you want to eliminate those?

    4. Custom wait timer icon?

    5. What the heck does S.A.B.L.T stand for? Sorry it's driving me crazy!

    Things I love:

    1. Icons are amazing

    2. Speed is lightning

    3. Functionality is perfect

    4. Fun and eye-catching

    Don't really know what else to say but perfect. I have tried a ton of themes and this is the one I see myself staying with for a very long time. Thank you.

    Barry
    Last edited by barryweiser; 11-01-2009 at 08:08 PM.

  13. #13
    Nethfel is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Device
    Storm 2 (9550)
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times
    I love the theme - took changing the background to fix my white bar issue, but other then that, it really is fantastic. My first theme for my Storm 2, and I can't be more pleased.

    I do have a question tho - I seem to have some trouble with the battery meter - it still shows 100%, but if I go into status, it shows 90% - I was wondering if I could have something screwed up that I need to fix so it shows the meter correctly?

  14. #14
    AngerManagement is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    PA
    PIN
    3095C4BD
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    leaks, hybrids, whatevers the newest
    Posts
    15
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Great theme icons kick a$@ lol same problem with the battery meter of it showing more than what's there but that's not a big deal for me

  15. #15
    Nethfel is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Device
    Storm 2 (9550)
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times
    I also wonder - what's that weather app you're using that shows the moon in the upper right corner? I downloaded weatherbug, but instead of showing moon/sun/clouds/etc. it seems to be just showing the bug itself...

  16. #16
    barryweiser is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    9
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AngerManagement View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Great theme icons kick a$@ lol same problem with the battery meter of it showing more than what's there but that's not a big deal for me
    I think the percentage is an incremental sort of thing. Meaning it decreases by 10% at a time. This is just an observation, so it could be inaccurate.

  17. #17
    Nethfel is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Device
    Storm 2 (9550)
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by barryweiser View Post
    I think the percentage is an incremental sort of thing. Meaning it decreases by 10% at a time. This is just an observation, so it could be inaccurate.
    yeah, I have to agree, when it seemed my phone was @90% (or close to it, since it seems the status page only shows 5% increments) the display showed 90%, when status showed 85%, the display still showed 90% so it's probably from 85% - 94% shows as 90% ish.

  18. #18
    tdmsna523 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .151
    Posts
    14
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Nethfel
    I also wonder - what's that weather app you're using that shows the moon in the upper right corner? I downloaded weatherbug, but instead of showing moon/sun/clouds/etc. it seems to be just showing the bug itself...
    I was using weathereye in the screenshots my friend glad yall love it!

  19. #19
    Nethfel is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Device
    Storm 2 (9550)
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times
    Has anyone else had their SMS/MMS button stop working? I just noticed it today, I tried to click on the SMS/MMS button and it won't pull up anything, I also don't see the sms/mms icon in the full listing of applications...

    UPDATE:

    The author wrote me privately (I had later found a contact form to email the author after writing this post) - the fix for this is EASY (I had this original as all text, but I have updated it with some screen grabs - ignore the sun in the upper right corner - weatherbug doesn't update right on my storm 2)...

    1) Select messages from your home screen - on mine using the SABLT, it looks like an envelope - see:

    2) Once in Messages, press the menu key
    3) Scroll through the menu and select Options
    4) On the options screen, the top configuration button should be General - see the picture below, select that:


    5) In there, scroll until you see SMS and Email Inboxes here:


    6) That dropdown has 3 selections - Theme controlled, separated and combined - select Separated
    7) Press the Menu key
    8) Select Save

    After that you can escape out of messages and the SMS/MMS link should be functional.

    Thanks again to the author for getting back to me so quickly with how to solve my issue!
    Last edited by Nethfel; 11-03-2009 at 11:04 PM. Reason: added capture screens to make the directions a bit more visual

  20. #20
    barryweiser is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    9
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nethfel View Post
    Has anyone else had their SMS/MMS button stop working? I just noticed it today, I tried to click on the SMS/MMS button and it won't pull up anything, I also don't see the sms/mms icon in the full listing of applications...

    UPDATE:

    The author wrote me privately (I had later found a contact form to email the author after writing this post) - the fix for this is EASY (I had this original as all text, but I have updated it with some screen grabs - ignore the sun in the upper right corner - weatherbug doesn't update right on my storm 2)...

    1) Select messages from your home screen - on mine using the SABLT, it looks like an envelope - see:

    2) Once in Messages, press the menu key
    3) Scroll through the menu and select Options
    4) On the options screen, the top configuration button should be General - see the picture below, select that:


    5) In there, scroll until you see SMS and Email Inboxes here:


    6) That dropdown has 3 selections - Theme controlled, separated and combined - select Separated
    7) Press the Menu key
    8) Select Save

    After that you can escape out of messages and the SMS/MMS link should be functional.

    Thanks again to the author for getting back to me so quickly with how to solve my issue!
    Anyone else notice that this option is missing on OS .328? Perhaps it is just my phone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •