In the pics the Battery meter shows a percentage that in the pics are blurry is this the case?
Very nice theme and very fast! Just picked this one up myself!
Great theme just bought it. Is there any way to get a red asterisk to light up in the area on the left nthat lists the fixed icons. If an email then messages would light up with a red asterisk inside the respective box. Also any way to get the todayn font any bigger. Thanks and great work...
Still loving this theme (actually more and more by the day). That being said, there are a few things I would like to suggest theme-wise.
1. My gf's Gmail icon (still showing up as a skinny envelope with a tiny globe in the middle)
- My emails all show the sweet @ icon.
2. The battery meter is frickin' awesome (I love the percentage), but it is really small and difficult to see at times.
3. I wish the date hotspot was the calendar feature, since I do not use Quicklauch (and was never really impressed with the functionality of it) This is especially true since you found the sweetest icons ever. Why would you want to eliminate those?
4. Custom wait timer icon?
5. What the heck does S.A.B.L.T stand for? Sorry it's driving me crazy!
Things I love:
1. Icons are amazing
2. Speed is lightning
3. Functionality is perfect
4. Fun and eye-catching
Don't really know what else to say but perfect. I have tried a ton of themes and this is the one I see myself staying with for a very long time. Thank you.
Last edited by barryweiser; 11-01-2009 at 08:08 PM.
I love the theme - took changing the background to fix my white bar issue, but other then that, it really is fantastic. My first theme for my Storm 2, and I can't be more pleased.
I do have a question tho - I seem to have some trouble with the battery meter - it still shows 100%, but if I go into status, it shows 90% - I was wondering if I could have something screwed up that I need to fix so it shows the meter correctly?
Great theme icons kick a$@ lol same problem with the battery meter of it showing more than what's there but that's not a big deal for me
I also wonder - what's that weather app you're using that shows the moon in the upper right corner? I downloaded weatherbug, but instead of showing moon/sun/clouds/etc. it seems to be just showing the bug itself...
I think the percentage is an incremental sort of thing. Meaning it decreases by 10% at a time. This is just an observation, so it could be inaccurate.
Originally Posted by AngerManagement
Tags for this Thread