Earl Grey Storm Theme w/QLaunch
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Earl Grey Storm Theme w/QLaunch

  1. #1
    jalaw's Avatar
    jalaw is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    38
    Liked
    0 times

    Earl Grey Storm Theme w/QLaunch

    Earl Grey with W/B and QuickLaunch
    Plus sliding message board






    Featuring new sliding message board.
    Press BB Logo for QuickLaunch, (App not included).
    Call screen font enlarged.
    Profiles icon is on top.
    Options icon is on top.
    W/B slot located top right corner.
    Hidden clock and manage connections buttons at the bottom.
    Custom lock screen.
    Custom black icons.
    Transparent menu background.
    Unread Message or Calendar entry highlighted with dark bar.
    Eight customizable icons that can be user configured for all your favorite apps.
    Name of App is displayed for each icon as you hover over top of it.
    Please check out my screenshots and youtube video above.
    See above screenshot and video for more details.
    Tested on OS v4.7.0.151.
    Tested on OS .230 also.

    CLICK HERE TO BUY


    Last edited by Brett Wyman; 11-29-2009 at 04:06 PM.




  2. #2
    bob61 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328
    Posts
    29
    Liked
    0 times
    Great theme, very fast, no lag and no memory leak even on .328. Any plans to update this using new 5.0 theme builder? Would like to get the white bar fixed permanently. Landscape theme would be sweet too

  3. #3
    T-Rob's Avatar
    T-Rob is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    Liked
    0 times
    Question...on the main screen, is that fourth tab (SMS) permanent or can it be changed? What if you have messages and sms combined, does that tab remain there?

    Thx

  4. #4
    Goldwinger's Avatar
    Goldwinger is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canton, GA
    PIN
    30f79184
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The One That Works!!
    Posts
    87
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bob61 View Post
    Great theme, very fast, no lag and no memory leak even on .328. Any plans to update this using new 5.0 theme builder? Would like to get the white bar fixed permanently. Landscape theme would be sweet too
    +1

    An update and I'm onboard. Looks good, especially for bidness! :irked:

  5. #5
    jalaw's Avatar
    jalaw is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    38
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwinger View Post
    +1

    An update and I'm onboard. Looks good, especially for bidness! :irked:
    Updates coming soon...

  6. #6
    jalaw's Avatar
    jalaw is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    38
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rob View Post
    Question...on the main screen, is that fourth tab (SMS) permanent or can it be changed? What if you have messages and sms combined, does that tab remain there?

    Thx
    SMS/MMS tab does not change.

  7. #7
    Goldwinger's Avatar
    Goldwinger is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canton, GA
    PIN
    30f79184
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The One That Works!!
    Posts
    87
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jalaw View Post
    Updates coming soon...
    Excellent! I may go ahead and grab it and wait for the update. I'm already running a couple of updated themes and the biggest fix I've seen is the mute button.

    Now if we can just get the icons to update on the home screen.:no:

    If I grab the theme today, will I need to rearrange my icons when the update comes or will it just load over the top and keep my setup?

  8. #8
    jalaw's Avatar
    jalaw is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    38
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwinger View Post
    Excellent! I may go ahead and grab it and wait for the update. I'm already running a couple of updated themes and the biggest fix I've seen is the mute button.

    Now if we can just get the icons to update on the home screen.:no:

    If I grab the theme today, will I need to rearrange my icons when the update comes or will it just load over the top and keep my setup?
    I can not guarantee that you will not have to rearrange your icons again. I know this is a pain. I will try and keep the name the same and hopefully it will work out.

  9. #9
    Goldwinger's Avatar
    Goldwinger is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canton, GA
    PIN
    30f79184
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The One That Works!!
    Posts
    87
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jalaw View Post
    I can not guarantee that you will not have to rearrange your icons again. I know this is a pain. I will try and keep the name the same and hopefully it will work out.
    Well it won't be the first time.

    I've got plenty of practice.

  10. #10
    jalaw's Avatar
    jalaw is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    38
    Liked
    0 times
    All my themes now on sale till Tuesday Dec. 1st. Lowest they've ever been.

  11. #11
    Goldwinger's Avatar
    Goldwinger is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canton, GA
    PIN
    30f79184
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The One That Works!!
    Posts
    87
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jalaw View Post
    All my themes now on sale till Tuesday Dec. 1st. Lowest they've ever been.
    Dang! :aargh4:

    I think I've bought them all already. No wait, there is one that I don't have. :laugh2:

    Sorry to run, I've got to go shopping.

  12. #12
    BBObSessed is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    occhio
    Device
    The Perfect Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    43
    Liked
    0 times
    Good deal on the sale jalaw. Earl Gray is one of my favorite themes (and I am a certified theme wh***), very smooth and I love the QL access on the homescreen.

  13. #13
    bgunckel's Avatar
    bgunckel is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148 Hybrid v6
    Posts
    130
    Liked
    0 times
    Just loaded this theme. It's awesome - nice work!
    Themes: miro 2.0, Earl Grey
    3rd Party Apps: Weatherberry, QuickLaunch, Google Maps, AmAze GPS, Trapster, Meterberry, Opera Mini 5, Facebook, App World, Speedtest, Level, ScoreMobile BB, Pandora, iheartradio

  14. #14
    jalaw's Avatar
    jalaw is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    38
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bgunckel View Post
    Just loaded this theme. It's awesome - nice work!
    Thanks glad you like it.

  15. #15
    bgunckel's Avatar
    bgunckel is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148 Hybrid v6
    Posts
    130
    Liked
    0 times
    BTW, where are the icons for media (music, video, photos, etc)?
    Themes: miro 2.0, Earl Grey
    3rd Party Apps: Weatherberry, QuickLaunch, Google Maps, AmAze GPS, Trapster, Meterberry, Opera Mini 5, Facebook, App World, Speedtest, Level, ScoreMobile BB, Pandora, iheartradio

  16. #16
    jalaw's Avatar
    jalaw is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    38
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bgunckel View Post
    BTW, where are the icons for media (music, video, photos, etc)?
    Look in the Media Folder. That is where they are on 5.0 OS.

  17. #17
    bgunckel's Avatar
    bgunckel is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148 Hybrid v6
    Posts
    130
    Liked
    0 times
    Ah, thank you!
    Themes: miro 2.0, Earl Grey
    3rd Party Apps: Weatherberry, QuickLaunch, Google Maps, AmAze GPS, Trapster, Meterberry, Opera Mini 5, Facebook, App World, Speedtest, Level, ScoreMobile BB, Pandora, iheartradio

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •