Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 95

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PHX , AZ
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    288
    Great theme socal.... nothing like the original with a real users touch!

    btw,have u gotten a copy of the update 5.0 icons yet? if not hit me up , and i can send them over. I think this would look even better with them!



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by Drukan View Post
    Great theme socal.... nothing like the original with a real users touch!

    btw,have u gotten a copy of the update 5.0 icons yet? if not hit me up , and i can send them over. I think this would look even better with them!
    just downloaded theme from your thread thanks buddy!

  3. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Wirelessly posted

    I just downloaded the original first one and love it. Thank you SoCalMiles for such a great Zen theme.



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    PIN
    PM me first
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.862
    Posts
    98
    Thanks a lot SoCalMiles... Very great work. This is one of the best themes I've seen for the Storm. Glad to have you around

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR83 View Post
    Thanks a lot SoCalMiles... Very great work. This is one of the best themes I've seen for the Storm. Glad to have you around
    Thanks a lot. More to come! Starting a professional theme now!



  6. #54
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMiles View Post
    Thanks a lot. More to come! Starting a professional theme now!
    Still loving this theme!

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Great job on update 3 !! Looking forward to your new "professional" !!

    Thanks....

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Great job on update 3 !! Looking forward to your new "professional" !!

    Thanks....
    Just finished the icons for it yesterday and they are sharp! Working on the homescreen today. Beta Maybe in a couple days!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •