Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 288 of 306

  1. #281
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jamaica
    Device
    9550
    OS
    1015/latest hybrid
    Posts
    200
    Hey seems to be a problem with Blak n blue.... Gettin ”907 invalid cod" wen trying to dload it. But the red goes thru ok.
    Posted via mobile device



  2. #282
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    7
    Great update Nate.

    By the way, clicking on the top status line opens the Clock. Was that intentional, since you have a dedicated clock icon on the bottom.

    Thanks again,

    Vadim

  3. #283
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by vbrikman View Post
    Great update Nate.

    By the way, clicking on the top status line opens the Clock. Was that intentional, since you have a dedicated clock icon on the bottom.

    Thanks again,

    Vadim
    Yes, I can confirm this as well. However, very carefully clicking on the sound icon (the tiny solid dot next to the battery status icon) will open the Sounds menu.



  4. #284
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by toytooii View Post
    Yes, I can confirm this as well. However, very carefully clicking on the sound icon (the tiny solid dot next to the battery status icon) will open the Sounds menu.
    Same here. The Manage Connections hotspot is to small as well as the profile hot spot. that clock keeps popping up all the time. It doesn't make sense to have 2 clock hotspots because it's throwing of the rest. Please let us know if you plan to fix this other wise I won't be able to use this theme. Thanks

  5. #285
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by sezaro21 View Post
    Same here. The Manage Connections hotspot is to small as well as the profile hot spot. that clock keeps popping up all the time. It doesn't make sense to have 2 clock hotspots because it's throwing of the rest. Please let us know if you plan to fix this other wise I won't be able to use this theme. Thanks
    I will look into this ASAP. Thanks for reporting.



  6. #286
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    184
    you just made my day!

  7. #287
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    7
    There is also an odd double header in the messages app.

    Attachment 1243

    Vadim

  8. #288
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by vbrikman View Post
    There is also an odd double header in the messages app.

    Attachment 1243

    Vadim
    I don't think that's a double header...just the date header for your specific messages. That is to say, it appears you have messages onboard for the current date---making it appear as if there is a double date header.
    Last edited by toytooii; 01-22-2010 at 03:36 PM.

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •