Tour gets some CANDi?
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tour gets some CANDi?

  1. #1
    yourfriendwayned's Avatar
    yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396
    Liked
    0 times

    Lightbulb Tour gets some CANDi?



    Visit www.WJDDesigns.com (Mobile Friendly) for All things Berry,Tech Blogs, and my Recent Theme News!
    Thanks to everyone who has purchased WJD Designs Premium themes YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!


  2. #2
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Tour owners, be happy, as this is one of the nicest themes

  3. #3
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    i just found you on twitter and read about this my internet isnt letting me load your blog though.. when should we expect it?!

  4. #4
    yourfriendwayned's Avatar
    yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Tour owners, be happy, as this is one of the nicest themes
    Agreed - As I state in the article - I HATE trackball nav devoloping because I am so used to workin with the touch interface and I have to now create nav points to make the Dock popups and so on... And not having a tour is not good since I dont get to test it myself.... and that as a trusted theme designer doesnt make me happy... but the show MUST go on!
    Visit www.WJDDesigns.com (Mobile Friendly) for All things Berry,Tech Blogs, and my Recent Theme News!
    Thanks to everyone who has purchased WJD Designs Premium themes YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

  5. #5
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendwayned View Post
    Agreed - As I state in the article - I HATE trackball nav devoloping because I am so used to workin with the touch interface and I have to now create nav points to make the Dock popups and so on... And not having a tour is not good since I dont get to test it myself.... and that as a trusted theme designer doesnt make me happy... but the show MUST go on!
    True....but remember you can have your own private Tour beta testers, as most of our team members have Tours

  6. #6
    yourfriendwayned's Avatar
    yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    i just found you on twitter and read about this my internet isnt letting me load your blog though.. when should we expect it?!
    Laney, thanks for adding me! The best way to know when its coming out is my Blog/EPIC MEDIA Center/Theme and soon to be store front SITE lol... Right now anything displayed on my page with automatically be twittered and Fbooked... so you my fans can get the quick news on a theme (also tech news galore ) so just sit and wait for a tweet to roll in haha
    Visit www.WJDDesigns.com (Mobile Friendly) for All things Berry,Tech Blogs, and my Recent Theme News!
    Thanks to everyone who has purchased WJD Designs Premium themes YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

  7. #7
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendwayned View Post
    Laney, thanks for adding me! The best way to know when its coming out is my Blog/EPIC MEDIA Center/Theme and soon to be store front SITE lol... Right now anything displayed on my page with automatically be twittered and Fbooked... so you my fans can get the quick news on a theme (also tech news galore ) so just sit and wait for a tweet to roll in haha
    that works ty wayne!!

  8. #8
    yourfriendwayned's Avatar
    yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    that works ty wayne!!
    nodda prob... always check back on my site too... btw - im lookin for some editorial staff maybe so..if anyone who are interested, im thinkin about adding a another section for special reviews
    Visit www.WJDDesigns.com (Mobile Friendly) for All things Berry,Tech Blogs, and my Recent Theme News!
    Thanks to everyone who has purchased WJD Designs Premium themes YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •