Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 31

  1. #9
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendwayned View Post
    still lurkin...
    Yes...



  2. #10
    yourfriendwayned's Avatar
    yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396
    The theme has been updated a few times so I thought I would show what has happen so far..this theme is so worth it now lol

    1.3 Update Includes:

    * Media Player Icon sized to match other Icons

    * New Improved Side Dock - 5 Icons and a more sleek feel!

    * New Start Menu is transparent to the touch allows for the right amount of your favorite wallpaper to shine through!

    * New more improved Lock Screens make the user feel more into the theme....


    Updates in 1.2:

    Fixed Quicklaunch Coloration Issue for font...

    Fixed Suggestive Text Color Font...

    Changed simple white background in most screens to a light grey that brings things out more

    *All Programs now takes you to the application screen*

    *Quicklaunch Icon added to the Superbar to open up Quicklaunch App*

    *Dock Icon does not dissapear when activated*


    1.1 Update Info:

    * Dialog System Buttons Reduced in size for better visual display

    * Clock shortcut added to home screen : Press Down on the Clock display to activate "clock screen"

    * Manage Connections shortcut added to home screen : Press Down on the Battery Indicator to view the Manage Connections screen

  3. #11
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendwayned View Post
    The theme has been updated a few times so I thought I would show what has happen so far..this theme is so worth it now lol

    1.3 Update Includes:

    * Media Player Icon sized to match other Icons

    * New Improved Side Dock - 5 Icons and a more sleek feel!

    * New Start Menu is transparent to the touch allows for the right amount of your favorite wallpaper to shine through!

    * New more improved Lock Screens make the user feel more into the theme....


    Updates in 1.2:

    Fixed Quicklaunch Coloration Issue for font...

    Fixed Suggestive Text Color Font...

    Changed simple white background in most screens to a light grey that brings things out more

    *All Programs now takes you to the application screen*

    *Quicklaunch Icon added to the Superbar to open up Quicklaunch App*

    *Dock Icon does not dissapear when activated*


    1.1 Update Info:

    * Dialog System Buttons Reduced in size for better visual display

    * Clock shortcut added to home screen : Press Down on the Clock display to activate "clock screen"

    * Manage Connections shortcut added to home screen : Press Down on the Battery Indicator to view the Manage Connections screen
    Thanks for the update!!! And thanks for all of your hard work!



  4. #12
    yourfriendwayned's Avatar
    yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Thanks for the update!!! And thanks for all of your hard work!
    not a problem... have you grabbed this theme yet... i gotta post some images screeners up its nice

  5. #13
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendwayned View Post
    not a problem... have you grabbed this theme yet... i gotta post some images screeners up its nice
    Not yet, just been working on some os stuff. But I have a break now so I am on my way...



  6. #14
    yourfriendwayned's Avatar
    yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396


  7. #15
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Man, that looks great!!! Makes me regret not getting it sooner!!!

  8. #16
    yourfriendwayned's Avatar
    yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Man, that looks great!!! Makes me regret not getting it sooner!!!
    trust me its worth it...even more since i added 5 icons on the side plus weather...

    its prob one of the fastest themes ive seen..and made...

    I like it because you can have any wallpaper you want...
    also updated the main display pic to show some of the new lock screen...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •