Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 41

Thread: 95xx BeBerry

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm)

    One more q: how is this theme on memory use?
    It has been rock solid for me Lou although you know I have deleted MB :lmao:



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Wirelessly posted (Storm)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm)

    One more q: how is this theme on memory use?
    It has been rock solid for me Lou although you know I have deleted MB :lmao:
    I trust another Follower of Fox implicitly!

    If this can be downloaded OTA, would you be so kind as to repost the link? The link on the home page does not show on BBOS Mobile as a link, only as text over two pages.

    Thank you as always!

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Wirelessly posted (Storm)

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Thank you, all. Taking the OTA plunge now. I figured, "WTF, I am on vacation this week!"

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm)



    Thank you, all. Taking the OTA plunge now. I figured, "WTF, I am on vacation this week!"
    You won't be disappointed it is a great theme



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Wirelessly posted (Storm)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm)



    Thank you, all. Taking the OTA plunge now. I figured, "WTF, I am on vacation this week!"
    You won't be disappointed it is a great theme
    Dayum skippy, brutha! Even my wife commented on how smoove it looks!

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid
    Wirelessly posted (Storm)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm)



    Thank you, all. Taking the OTA plunge now. I figured, "WTF, I am on vacation this week!"
    You won't be disappointed it is a great theme
    Dayum skippy, brutha! Even my wife commented on how smoove it looks!
    It sure is! Trust me I knew why I wanted Sferical to join BBOS

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    I have just got to say I love this theme :dance: great job :35:


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •