Beta 7 :: Real Work Start Menu :: Real Working Folder :: 13 Custom Icons :: WJD
**UPDATES: 4.0 ::
* Changed Application Background to darker wallpaper to help with Icon Contrast
* Updated dock arrow to something more visual and appealing
* Changed the list coloration and some of the selector overlays
* Updated the open folder box to a higher quality
* Enhanced task bar Icons to give more of the Windows 7 experience
Thanks goes to Tom B. For the suggestion list!
**UPDATES: 3.5 ::
* Removed Background from Sidedock to Ensure better performance*
* Added Today Feature - Make sure the Sidedock is hidden and you use the start menu to view Today feature since the text shows over the side dock
Thanks to all your suggestions...
**UPDATES: 3.0 ::
* Changed Start Orb selection area to let users select it easier and quicker
* Reduced Animations to provide quicker performance
* Moved Sound Profiles to Taskbar
* Moved Folder from Desktop to Taskbar to clean up desktop
* Side Dock can be Hidden and Shown using arrow button
- Enjoy and thanks to all who have downloaded Beta 7 -
Thanks to all your suggestions...
Beta 7 is a new theme inspired by Windows 7 Beta Operating System. Fully custom overlays with a full set of custom Icons. The best thing about this theme is that no other theme on the market has the features which make this theme stand out.
On the desktop you can see 4 Icons in the right glass pane that you can customize ( Icons 1-4 In Application Automatically show up in pane )
*Click on the Time on the Homescreen to view the Clock Screen*
Click the Start Menu Orb and watch as it animates on touch, once clicked the Programs Menu opens up with the following programs (non customizable)
Blackberry Browser - Media Player - Music - Messages - SMS & MMS - Contact List -Calendar - Manage Connections - Options
*To Exit start menu press orb again or press on open area on desktop*
Click the folder on the desktop and it opens up a window pane with 9 customizable icons ( Icons 5-13 in Application Automatically show up in pane )
*To Exit folder pane click "x" or click top blank area of desktop*
*This has been tested and is shown with no memory leaks by many users - Performs well under different OS - If theme runs slow check 3rd party Applications Running!
* OS Style Theme
* Vivid Colors
* Fully Custom Overlays
* Fully Custom Icons
* Animated Visuals
* Real Working Start Menu
* Real Working Folder
* 13 On Screen Icons
* 10 Non Customizable Start Menu Icons
* WJD Designs Premium Theme
* Blackberry Storm 9500
* OS 4.7
* (Tested On 9530)
5.0 - For those of you who downloaded Beta7 and I changed it to Win7 most of you did not recieve an update to download so I changed the version number to greater what I had in Beta7 so it will send an email to those who own Beta7 to get Win7 (hope it works)
(Battery Pull ASAP)
New Notification Background for better Visuals
Added Media Player in Start Menu (had to redo the whole start menu)
Changed QuickLaunch Shortcut Button to Blackberry Logo in case users do not have QuickLaunch (which I don't know why they wouldn't) they wont get confused and it will be better visually...
Added Wallpaper Shortcut Icon... which means no more looking for wallpapers in forums,internet,etc...
Direct link to CB Wallpaper Area - Welcome Guys (thanks for being Loyal WJD Customers)
If you see anything I updated and haven't said... post in thread...
Visit www.WJDDesigns.com (Mobile Friendly) for All things Berry,Tech Blogs, and my Recent Theme News! Thanks to everyone who has purchased WJD Designs Premium themes YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!