Fresh by BBThemeDesigns
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 313

Thread: Fresh by BBThemeDesigns

  1. #1
    Bboyeruga's Avatar
    Bboyeruga is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Bboyeruga On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Liked
    2 times

    Fresh by BBThemeDesigns


    Update:7/11/09
    Fresh Nu Skool is NOW AVAILABLE!!! Get it at my website NOW!!!

    BBThemeDesigns










    Fresh Nu Skool Free Trial OTA Download
    Fresh Old Skool Free Trial OTA Download
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fresh by BBThemeDesigns-wall2.jpg   Fresh by BBThemeDesigns-wall5.jpg   Fresh by BBThemeDesigns-wall3.jpg   Fresh by BBThemeDesigns-wall4.jpg   Fresh by BBThemeDesigns-wall9.jpg   Fresh by BBThemeDesigns-wall10.jpg   Fresh by BBThemeDesigns-wall12.jpg   Fresh by BBThemeDesigns-farmhouse.jpg   Fresh by BBThemeDesigns-sunset.jpg   Fresh by BBThemeDesigns-toon-land.jpg  

    Last edited by Bboyeruga; 07-16-2009 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Now Available


    BBThemeDesigns - Themes from BBoyerUGA


  2. #2
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Can't wait this looks sweet! Thanks for the teaser Brandon

  3. #3
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Looks sweet brandon... Can't wait!!

  4. #4
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Nice theme Brandon!

  5. #5
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Niice Brandon, very nice! Man I really like the hidden docks, but they are terrible leakers.:damnit: Don't worry that won't stop me! Hurry up!:drive:

  6. #6
    Bboyeruga's Avatar
    Bboyeruga is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Bboyeruga On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Niice Brandon, very nice! Man I really like the hidden docks, but they are terrible leakers.:damnit: Don't worry that won't stop me! Hurry up!:drive:
    Well if you know me, I won't release a theme if it leaks memory. Mine doesn't have any animations so it just appears and disappears which eliminates any lag. Like all my themes, the only thing I need help with on this one is all the wallpapers. This is supposed to be "the way the storm was supposed to be". It is meant to mimick the old colorful and beautiful looks of other blackberry devices before the precision zen. All the icons animate (change when hovered over) and it's freaking amazing looking. I can't wait to release it either.
    BBThemeDesigns - Themes from BBoyerUGA

  7. #7
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bboyeruga View Post
    Well if you know me, I won't release a theme if it leaks memory. Mine doesn't have any animations so it just appears and disappears which eliminates any lag. Like all my themes, the only thing I need help with on this one is all the wallpapers. This is supposed to be "the way the storm was supposed to be". It is meant to mimick the old colorful and beautiful looks of other blackberry devices before the precision zen. All the icons animate (change when hovered over) and it's freaking amazing looking. I can't wait to release it either.
    Well then :You_Rock_Emoticon:!!! Need a beta tester?:fing02:

  8. #8
    Bboyeruga's Avatar
    Bboyeruga is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Bboyeruga On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Well then :You_Rock_Emoticon:!!! Need a beta tester?:fing02:
    As of now I've got plenty but if any drop out I'll definitely shoot ya an email.
    BBThemeDesigns - Themes from BBoyerUGA

  9. #9
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bboyeruga View Post
    As of now I've got plenty but if any drop out I'll definitely shoot ya an email.
    Like thats gonna happen!at:Thats ok, Ill get it when it comes out!:bigok:

  10. #10
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bboyeruga
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Niice Brandon, very nice! Man I really like the hidden docks, but they are terrible leakers.:damnit: Don't worry that won't stop me! Hurry up!:drive:
    Well if you know me, I won't release a theme if it leaks memory. Mine doesn't have any animations so it just appears and disappears which eliminates any lag. Like all my themes, the only thing I need help with on this one is all the wallpapers. This is supposed to be "the way the storm was supposed to be". It is meant to mimick the old colorful and beautiful looks of other blackberry devices before the precision zen. All the icons animate (change when hovered over) and it's freaking amazing looking. I can't wait to release it either.
    Something must be wrong with my email? I haven't received this one yet :lmao:

  11. #11
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Wirelessly posted (9530)



    Something must be wrong with my email? I haven't received this one yet :lmao:
    Hmmm me either :banghead:

  12. #12
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    wow very nice theme i will be buying this one!

  13. #13
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Wirelessly posted

    looks great! :fing02:

  14. #14
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    Wirelessly posted

    I want it now... How about sending it to beta testers tonight instead?

  15. #15
    Bboyeruga's Avatar
    Bboyeruga is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Bboyeruga On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I want it now... How about sending it to beta testers tonight instead?
    i might....There's a couple things I'd like to do first...
    BBThemeDesigns - Themes from BBoyerUGA

  16. #16
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bboyeruga
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I want it now... How about sending it to beta testers tonight instead?
    i might....There's a couple things I'd like to do first...
    As Laneys boss I feel I need to say she will be to busy to beta test effectivly tonight. So please leave her off the list.

    Thanks

  17. #17
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bboyeruga
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I want it now... How about sending it to beta testers tonight instead?
    i might....There's a couple things I'd like to do first...
    As Laneys boss I feel I need to say she will be to busy to beta test effectivly tonight. So please leave her off the list.

    Thanks
    Busy doing what? Meany! :nutkick:

    Brandon... I think bryan needs to be taken off the list for trying to sabotage my beta testing...

  18. #18
    Bboyeruga's Avatar
    Bboyeruga is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Bboyeruga On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Busy doing what? Meany! :nutkick:

    Brandon... I think bryan needs to be taken off the list for trying to sabotage my beta testing...
    I could take you both off the list if you don't play nice....

    :nana:
    BBThemeDesigns - Themes from BBoyerUGA

  19. #19
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Wirelessly posted (9530)



    Something must be wrong with my email? I haven't received this one yet :lmao:
    Hmmm me either :banghead:
    Back off mooches, I was here first! :lmao:

  20. #20
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Wirelessly posted (Kristopher's BB)

    Uh oh laney and Bryan you better behave !

    I wanna test the theme :-)

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •