Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 129 to 136 of 313

  1. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Thanks sunshine :banghead: I am glad you just lurk waiting for me to make a mistake :no:

    I updated with the correct one and it does look sweet with the theme



  2. #130
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Thanks sunshine :banghead: I am glad you just lurk waiting for me to make a mistake :no:

    I updated with the correct one and it does look sweet with the theme
    no prob Bry, thats why i am here... to call you out on your mistakes :240:

  3. #131
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    no prob Bry, thats why i am here... to call you out on your mistakes :240:
    I have made two in the last two days :angryfire: I don't like this trend at all. I personally blame Stiefler :lmao:



  4. #132
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I have made two in the last two days :angryfire: I don't like this trend at all. I personally blame Stiefler :lmao:
    did you forget when i called ya out on the beta email? that would make 3 off the top of my head :lmao:

    opcorn: :joke:

  5. #133
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    no prob Bry, thats why i am here... to call you out on your mistakes :240:
    I have made two in the last two days :angryfire: I don't like this trend at all. I personally blame Stiefler :lmao:
    Or that micro 9" screen



  6. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Or that micro 9" screen
    I know I just can't admit that or my wife wins :no: :no:

  7. #135
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Or that micro 9" screen
    I know I just can't admit that or my wife wins :no: :no:
    Seriously, she's been winning all life, so its just one more loss for ya. Shouldn't be a big deal, right?

  8. #136
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Alright, I've worked on the wallpaper issue ALL day to no avail. I need a mental break. I'll start up again tomorrow with Nu Skool and then go back to wallpapers.

    For those of you not familiar with my dilemma here it is:
    1. Some wallpapers cause those annoying shadow boxes behind the icons on the homescreen. Some don't (one of which is the default lightning bolt wallpaper)
    2. Most graphic/nice wallpapers do cause these boxes.
    3. If I set the original wallpaper of the homescreen to a wallpaper that DOESN'T show the boxes (like the default), you can change your wallpaper as you wish without ever seeing those stupid boxes.
    4. If I set it to a wallpaper that DOES cause the shadows, you will always see them no matter what wallpaper you change it to.

    So, my dilemma is I am a perfectionist and don't want to release a theme that
    A) has those shadow boxes
    B) Doesn't have a set wallpaper all the way through the theme

    Any ideas are welcome and will really help me in delivering the theme by friday as promised. Thanks guys.

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •