Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 128 of 313

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Brandon, I would love to test this theme out for ya as well Let me know if you need more beta testers that are thorough, organized and present data well



  2. #122
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't responded recently. I've been working all night to find a wallpaper that works that doesn't cause those annoying shadow boxes behind the icons on the homescreen. Anyone know what causes this? Anyway, I'm going to bed. Night!

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Bboyeruga View Post
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't responded recently. I've been working all night to find a wallpaper that works that doesn't cause those annoying shadow boxes behind the icons on the homescreen. Anyone know what causes this? Anyway, I'm going to bed. Night!
    Brandon, I was testing a theme for Sferical on CB (a preBerry), and he had the boxes initially and then got rid of them....I don't know what causes them as I am clueless with theme making, but you might want to ask him. Here is a shot of how clear his icons look and no boxes (btw, this is a new theme that I am testing for him ):



    Unless, I am misunderstanding what you are asking, then please disregard my nonsense
    Last edited by olta777; 07-07-2009 at 11:33 PM.



  4. #124
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bboyeruga View Post
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't responded recently. I've been working all night to find a wallpaper that works that doesn't cause those annoying shadow boxes behind the icons on the homescreen. Anyone know what causes this? Anyway, I'm going to bed. Night!
    I remember rellims saying something about getting the color of background just right to cover the shadow boxes. I'm just stating what I recall because honestly I don't know squat about making themes.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Brandon, I was testing a theme for Sferical on CB (a preBerry), and he had the boxes initially and then got rid of them....I don't know what causes them as I am clueless with theme making, but you might want to ask him. Here is a shot of how clear his icons look and no boxes (btw, this is a new theme that I am testing for him ):



    Unless, I am misunderstanding what you are asking, then please disregard my nonsense
    Well, i just emailed him so we'll see if he responds....some theme builders are very reluctant to help others.



  6. #126
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Brandon, have you decided on wallpaper? Cause I really like the teaser wallpaper. So if you end up using a different one, would you be kind and post that one please? can't wait for this one to come out.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Brandon, have you decided on wallpaper? Cause I really like the teaser wallpaper. So if you end up using a different one, would you be kind and post that one please? can't wait for this one to come out.
    Olta this is the one I am using and it looks fantastic with the theme
    Last edited by Bryan; 07-08-2009 at 05:26 PM.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    bryan, thats the one in the app menu.. i though you were using the one with the one long straight road that you posted a couple days ago... thats what im using now :lmao:

Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •