Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 88 of 313

  1. #81
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Sure you did Bryan. It's ok to admit you fell off the wagon :buttkick:
    Nope I have noticed larger memory leak and battery drain since reinstalling MB. I just uninstalled it as a matter of fact



  2. #82
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Nope I have noticed larger memory leak and battery drain since reinstalling MB. I just uninstalled it as a matter of fact
    It's crazy that an app designed to measure memory does just the opposite. As BBC posted before, after he deleted it he saw a 4-5mb increase.

  3. #83
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    It's crazy that an app designed to measure memory does just the opposite. As BBC posted before, after he deleted it he saw a 4-5mb increase.
    Tell the truth since first deleting MB awhile back I have really gotten off the memory watching. I was more surprised with the battery drain :crazy: I left the house at 10am and by the time I got home at 2pm my battery was at 38%. I almost fell out of my chair.



  4. #84
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Tell the truth since first deleting MB awhile back I have really gotten off the memory watching. I was more surprised with the battery drain :crazy: I left the house at 10am and by the time I got home at 2pm my battery was at 38%. I almost fell out of my chair.
    Wow that is miserable.

  5. #85
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Wow that is miserable.
    I know :28: my battery life normally sucks I will unplug at 7-8 am and it might die by 7-8pm with little use. But this was just to much.



  6. #86
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I know :28: my battery life normally sucks I will unplug at 7-8 am and it might die by 7-8pm with little use. But this was just to much.
    Have you tried Cruz's suggestion for prolonging battery life?

  7. #87
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Have you tried Cruz's suggestion for prolonging battery life?
    Yep I sure have on both my old battery and my new battery

  8. #88
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    I think this wallpaper looks super cool with the new theme

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •