Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 57 to 64 of 82

  1. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    I wish you didn't have to reorg your icons everytime but you do, thats just how the BB works. I had 20+ themes on my phone and everytime I had to rearrange the icons to make sure everything worked. I will think about splitting the bottom button. Thanks for your support and feedback.
    Sorry if I'm not 100% caught up on this thread. I noticed gateway said that the update caused him to have to re arrange his icons. It is possible to update a theme and keep the icons in their place. If you rename the theme when you update it, then yes it will require the icons to be rearranged. But if you just overwrite the previous version when you export from Plazmic, it will not. Forgive me if you are aware of this, just thought I would throw it out there.



  2. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    279
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs
    Someone has requested that the bottom mail button be split in two to have both mail and sms on that button. What do you think? Will this make this more functional for you?
    I like this idea.

  3. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Sorry if I'm not 100% caught up on this thread. I noticed gateway said that the update caused him to have to re arrange his icons. It is possible to update a theme and keep the icons in their place. If you rename the theme when you update it, then yes it will require the icons to be rearranged. But if you just overwrite the previous version when you export from Plazmic, it will not. Forgive me if you are aware of this, just thought I would throw it out there.
    I never change the name only the version number and every time I update any of my themes via Mobihand I have had to re-order (or I have yet to pay attention). HMMM.



  4. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    I never change the name only the version number and every time I update any of my themes via Mobihand I have had to re-order (or I have yet to pay attention). HMMM.
    That's very strange. It must be something on mobihand's end then. I always change my version numbers and it replaces the file with the newer build and keeps the icons in the same place. I have never went through MH though, that might be why.

  5. #61
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    I don't hink you should change it... but maybe you can rename it to something more generic... such as: "Messages" instead of "Mail"...
    if possible... allow the button to be configured by the users...
    btw... i personally would appreciate 5 icons in each row too...

    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    Someone has requested that the bottom mail button be split in two to have both mail and sms on that button. What do you think? Will this make this more functional for you?



  6. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    I don't hink you should change it... but maybe you can rename it to something more generic... such as: "Messages" instead of "Mail"...
    if possible... allow the button to be configured by the users...
    btw... i personally would appreciate 5 icons in each row too...
    I am not going to change the icons 5 was busy/crowded. I think I like the non split version as well but I am going to post pics for a vote.

    Update: I went with the single message button but with split assignment.
    Last edited by P3Designs; 07-07-2009 at 08:00 PM.

  7. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    279
    Wirelessly posted

    I got an email about an update but I keep getting an error when I try to download it.

  8. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I got an email about an update but I keep getting an error when I try to download it.
    Truth have you tried clearing your browser cache? That usually does the trick for me.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •