Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 82

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    Now I'm happy that you are all happy. Now I can delete the 20+ themes on my phone from trying to find that darn banding problem, free up 30mb of memory in the process.
    Now that's funny and true hard work :beerchug:



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    Now I'm happy that you are all happy. Now I can delete the 20+ themes on my phone from trying to find that darn banding problem, free up 30mb of memory in the process.
    And thanks this theme is really awesome. I love the new tweeks :beerchug:

  3. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    I am really liking the update :banana:

    :arms: :arms: Great job!!! :arms: :arms:



  4. #52
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372

    Thumbs up great theme!

    hey! i'm loving HeroBerry... thanks for helping out...
    also... i installed the updated version mentioned by Mobihand... not sure if it has hidden today though...

    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    Now I'm happy that you are all happy. Now I can delete the 20+ themes on my phone from trying to find that darn banding problem, free up 30mb of memory in the process.

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    Love the theme, very clean and sleek and the only theme i have ever had that i dont want to change the home screen picture. Nice Job
    Noticed on the update that came out last night after reboot i had to reset all the icons, is there a way on future updates that you wont have to do that and as mentioned above is there a way to maybe split the mail tab at the botton and add a spot for calendar for a hidden today preview. But great theme very happy with this one.



  6. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Love the theme, very clean and sleek and the only theme i have ever had that i dont want to change the home screen picture. Nice Job
    Noticed on the update that came out last night after reboot i had to reset all the icons, is there a way on future updates that you wont have to do that and as mentioned above is there a way to maybe split the mail tab at the botton and add a spot for calendar for a hidden today preview. But great theme very happy with this one.
    I wish you didn't have to reorg your icons everytime but you do, thats just how the BB works. I had 20+ themes on my phone and everytime I had to rearrange the icons to make sure everything worked. I will think about splitting the bottom button. Thanks for your support and feedback.

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    hey! i'm loving HeroBerry... thanks for helping out...
    also... i installed the updated version mentioned by Mobihand... not sure if it has hidden today though...

    All versions have hidden today. Glad you finally got ahold of the theme, I have been rocking it for the last 10 days.

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Someone has requested that the bottom mail button be split in two to have both mail and sms on that button. What do you think? Will this make this more functional for you?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •