Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 82

  1. #17
    redzapper's Avatar
    redzapper is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    PIN
    Please ask
    Device
    Bold
    OS
    5.0.0.100
    Posts
    40
    Nice theme! Any plans for a bold version?



  2. #18
    x1208x is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    OOAK V6.10 - .151/5.0/4.7.1.40
    Posts
    88
    I was very disappointed when purchasing and using this theme.


    NONE of the home screen Icons are Customizable except for the weather bug/meter berry slot....

    I personally don't use ANY of the social networking apps.

    If you look at the preview pics, you can't even see all 4 social networking apps. You can only see two.

    besides the social networking apps dock, you CANNOT Customize the lower dock with the frequently most used apps.

    Plus no hidden today yet there is room for it.

  3. #19
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    The description states what icons are on the second row, and it never stated they could be changed. This theme captures the truest essence of the Hero.

    If/When a user custermizable version or hidden today version becomes available you can check back here and be informed.

    Quote Originally Posted by x1208x View Post
    I was very disappointed when purchasing and using this theme.


    NONE of the home screen Icons are Customizable except for the weather bug/meter berry slot....

    I personally don't use ANY of the social networking apps.

    If you look at the preview pics, you can't even see all 4 social networking apps. You can only see two.

    besides the social networking apps dock, you CANNOT Customize the lower dock with the frequently most used apps.

    Plus no hidden today yet there is room for it.
    Last edited by Bryan; 07-02-2009 at 11:27 PM.



  4. #20
    hastings's Avatar
    hastings is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    The description states what icons are on the second row, and it never stated they could be changed. This theme captures the truest essence of the Hero.

    If/When a user custermizable version or hidden today version becomes available you can check back here and be informed.
    I think you'll find it's "best practice" to state when icons are not user customizable, since most of your customers are going to assume that they are unless specifically noted. Otherwise, great job.

  5. #21
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by hastings View Post
    I think you'll find it's "best practice" to state when icons are not user customizable, since most of your customers are going to assume that they are unless specifically noted. Otherwise, great job.
    Sound advice Andrew and I am sure it came from experience


    On that note let me just saw to all the theme builders whether you offer them for free, paid, or donation. I would never in a million years do what you guys and gals do :You_Rock_Emoticon: I know how long and painstaking it is to create a theme, and I also know you can't please everyone.

    Thanks for making our phones unique and fun to look at and use :You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:



  6. #22
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    +1 to that !!!

  7. #23
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    +1 to that !!!

    I agree, therefore I am updating the theme to a hidden today with 8 user defined icons on the homescreen and 8 user defined icons without the hidden today. The updates will be free to anyone who purchased already.
    Last edited by P3Designs; 07-05-2009 at 06:04 PM.

  8. #24
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    I agree, therefore I am updating the theme to a hidden today with 8 user defined icons on the homescreen.
    Sweet mother and let me tell you this rocks! The only thing I missed on the original was the hidden today.

    Thank you for all your hard work P3 :fing02:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •